martes, 30 de diciembre de 2014

ALMOST OPEN!!!!!!!!

 
 
We listen now the lovely "LYLY GOODMAN" Mix in YOUTUBE, while the "HOLY SPIRIT" "MY EVERYTHING" and I work on this beautiful project of our blog named as our ministry: "FROM HEAVEN WITH LOVEDaddy "ABBA" "MY LOVE " Daddy,remember always smile at me, YOU also" "YESHUA" "my little giraffe, and my darling litter one" "MARIA BONITA" our Goddess, when "YOU ALL" Smile at me I get stronger and more motivated and no one can grabbed me back !!!!!!!! hahahahaha!
 
Escuchamos ahora un Mix de LYLY GOODMAN en YOUTUBE, mientras el "ESPÍRITU SANTO" "MI TODO" y yo trabajamos en este hermoso proyecto de nuestro Blog que lleva el nombre de nuestro ministerio: "FROM HEAVEN WITH LOVE" Papito "ABBA" "MI AMOR" recuerda siempre sonreirme, TÚ también "YESHUA" Mi Jirafita, y mi chiquitica consentida "MARIA BONITA, que cuando me sonrien agarro fuerza y no hay nadie que me heche pa'tra!!!!!!!! hahahahaha!

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario