miércoles, 27 de mayo de 2015

YOU MY WORLD (YESHUA)

 
THE "HOLY SPIRIT" and I are WORKING as a TEAM in a BOOK about "ADORATION", there will be POEMS, VERSES, and DEEP MEDITATIONS about the GREATNESS of our SWEETHEARTS: Daddy "ABBA", YESHUA our KING, the HOLY SPIRIT our FRIEND and CONFIDENT and our Goddesses MARY MAGDALENE, MARIA BONITA, and our MOTHER MARY our LOVELY INTERCESSORS BEFORE Daddy "ABBA". Right now WE are working in a verse about "YESHUA" our SAVIOR and TENDER "GOD WITH US" WE are translating it in three languages, WE now are going to show you THIS VERSE you will love it!!!!!!!!!!!!
 
"SVĒTAIS GARS", un es strādājam kā komanda grāmata par "pielūgšana", būs dzejoļi, Verses, un deep Meditācijas par majestātiskums mūsu SWEETHEARTS: Tētis "ABBA", „YESHUA” (JEZUS) mūsu KARALIS, SVĒTAIS GARS mūsu uzticamais DRAUGS, un mūsu dieviešuMARIJA MAGDALĒNA”,” MARIJA BONITA”, un mūsu māte „MARIJA” mūsu LOVELY  INTERCESSORS before Tētis "ABBA". Tieši tagad mēs strādājam dzejolis par "YESHUA" mūsu Glābējs un MAIGS "DIEVS AR MUMS" Mēs esam tulkojot to trijās valodās, šeit ir:
 
YOU MY WORLD (YESHUA)
YESHUA beloved OWNER of my heart, MY BROTHER, YOU’RE mine and I am YOURS forever. When I'm sad YOU give me comfort, YOU usually dry my tears. When I feel overwhelmed YOU give me courage and strength to move forward. YOU want me to be a bless as YOU were and as YOU are, YOU gently guides me along the road of virtue, YOU do not delay in showing YOUR loyalty to the man, because of that I admire YOU so much, so my love for YOU grows more and more every day. How beautiful are YOUR feet, do not want to stop kissing them, MY LOVE! MY LOVE! is that you are so full of humble humanity. I cannot stop smiling when I usually meditate about YOU, because YOU are so sweet, because YOU never stop showing me every moment that YOU REALLY LOVE ME.
YESHUA!, YESHUA! you don’t stop hugging me when sometimes the darkness of sin and discouragement want to cover me, or when sometimes the lies of the enemy show his face. You hug me MY LOVE and nothing matters more!, I forget and reject all sin because I’m firm in you again.
YOUR ARMS AND YOUR SMILE make me reborn again, I feel your child again, without hesitation I start again to see that I was born to be yours MY BEAUTIFUL and TENDER LOVE that never nothing and nobody will separate me from your SWEET LOVE!
I can touch your face YESHUA! I can feel YOUR warmth, my hands cover YOUR hair, my eyes full of tenderness can admire YOURS full of LOVE! my lips kiss YOUR hands, YOUR little hands and YOUR feet, as I reflect grateful on what you did that time, that you gave YOURSELF for me my YESHUA, MY SWEET AND ETERNAL LOVE, on that cross you gave YOURSELF and DID EVERYTHING FOR LOVE!
How not to LOVE YOU YESHUA!, How not to share this LOVE POEM!, That remain in who reads it YESHUA, SWEET and TENDER LOVE, that those who read it recite it every moment even in moments of solitude, cause this poem will be as an open flame that will put the evil aside because these letters are JOY, they are a celebration of WHO YOU ARE YESHUA! OUR BELOVED AND TENDER LOVE, OH DIVINE GLORIOUS KING! CLEAR IS THAT YOU LIVE.

YOU LIVE AND REIGN FOREVER AND FROM OUR SIDE YOU WON’T TURN AWAY, 3 (times)
 
EL "ESPÍRITU SANTO" y yo estamos trabajando en equipo en un libro sobre "ADORACIÓN", habrá poemas, versos y profundas meditaciones sobre la grandeza de nuestros AMORES: Papito "ABBA", "YESHUA" nuestro "REY", el "ESPÍRITU SANTO" nuestro "AMIGO" y "CONFIDENTE" y nuestras DIOSAS MARÍA MAGDALENA, MARÍA BONITA, y nuestra MADRE MARÍA nuestras "AMOROSAS INTERCESORAS" ANTE Papito "ABBA". En este momento estamos trabajando en un verso sobre "YESHUA" nuestro "SALVADOR" y "TIERNO" "DIOS... CON NOSOTROS" Estamos traduciendolo en tres idiomas, Aquí esta este Verso que les encantará !!!!!!!!!!!!
AMADISIMO YESHUA dueño de mi corazón, hermanito eres mío como tuya siempre soy. Cuando triste estoy me das consuelo, sueles mis lágrimas secar, cuando me siento vencida me das valentía y fuerzas para avanzar. Quieres que sea de bendición como lo fuiste y eres tú, me guías con ternura por el camino de la virtud, no demoras en mostrarme por el hombre tu fidelidad por eso te ADMIRO tanto, por eso mi amor por ti crece cada día más. Cuan hermosos son tus pies, de besarlos no quiero parar AMOR MIO! AMOR MIO! es que estas tan lleno de humilde humanidad. No puedo parar de sonreír cuando en ti suelo meditar, porque eres tu tan dulce, porque nunca has de parar en mostrarme a cada instante que me AMAS DE VERDAD.
YESHUA!, YESHUA! no me dejas de abrazar cuando en ocasiones la negrura del pecado o el desánimo me quieren abarcar, o cuando en ocasiones las mentiras del enemigo muestran su faz. Tú me abrazas AMOR MIO y ya nada importa más, olvido y rechazo todo pecado porque firme en ti vuelvo a estar.
TU BRAZOS Y TU SONRISA me hacen renacer, vuelvo a sentirme tu niña, vuelvo sin vacilar a ver que nací para ser tuya mi HERMOSO Y TIERNO AMOR que jamás nada, ni nadie me separara de tu DULCE AMOR!
PUEDO tocar tu rostro YESHUA! PUEDO sentir tu calor, mis manos cubren tus cabellos, mis ojos pueden admirar llenos de ternura los tuyos llenos de AMOR! mis labios besan tus manos, tus manitas y tus pies, mientras reflexiono agradecida en lo que hiciste aquella vez, que te entregaste por mi YESHUA, MI DULCE Y ETERNO AMOR, en esa CRUZ te entregaste y TODO LO HICISTE POR AMOR!
Como no AMARTE YESHUA!, como no compartir este poema de AMOR!, que quede GRABADO YESHUA, en quien lo lea DULCE Y TIERNO AMOR, que lo recite a cada momento aun en los momentos de soledad, será una llama encendida que al maligno apartara, porque estas letras son GOZO, SON UNA CELEBRACION, DE QUIEN ERES YESHUA! NUESTRO AMADO Y TIERNO AMOR, OH GLORIOSO REY DIVINO! VIVO CLARO QUE ESTAS.
VIVES Y REINAS POR SIEMPRE Y DE NUESTRO LADO NO TE APARTARAS, 3(veces)
 
 

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario