miércoles, 24 de junio de 2015

YESHUA answered, “It is written: "Man shall not live on bread alone"


Romans 14:17
17 For the kingdom of God does not mean eating and drinking, but righteousness and peace and joy in the “HOLY SPIRIT”.
Enjoying and learning to walk in righteousness, peace, and joy that give me the “HOLY SPIRIT” and our "SWEETHEARTS"! How I managed to apply justice? helping the lady who works at home washing the dishes before my prayers. Go and learn what this means, 'I desire mercy and not sacrifice (Matthew 9:13) Moreover the “HOLY SPIRIT” is helping me to eat in moderation, that is something that concerned me because I ate a lot between meals, but now I walk in peace and joy that gives me our “HOLY SPIRIT” and our " SWEETHEARTS " and I know that I will be more than a conqueror because I put my life in “THEIR” hands!!!!

When I write "SWEETHEARTS" I mean: Daddy "ABBA", "YESHUA" our courageous KING, Our mommy MARIA, our GODDESSES and MARY MAGDALENE and MARY BONITA!!!!
Disfrutando y aprendiendo a caminar en la justicia, la paz, y el gozo que me dan el ESPÍRITU SANTO y nuestros "AMORES" ! Como he logrado aplicar la justicia? Pues ayudando a fregar los platos a la señora que trabaja en casa antes de hacer mis oraciones. Mas id, y aprended lo que significa: ``MISERICORDIA QUIERO Y NO SACRIFICIO (Mateo 9:13) Por otra parte el ESPÍRITU SANTO me está ayudando a comer con moderación, eso es algo que me preocupaba mucho porque comía mucho entre comidas, pero ahora camino en la paz y el gozo que me da nuestro Santo "ESPÍRITU" y nuestros "AMORES" y sé que seré mas que vencedora porque he puesto toda mi vida en manos de ELLOS!!!!
Cuando escribo "AMORES" me refiero a:Papito "ABBA", "YESHUA" nuestro valeroso REY, Nuestra mamita MARIA, nuestras Dueñas y Señoras MARIA MAGDALENA y MARIA BONITA!!!!
Romiešiem 14:17
17 Jo Dieva valstība nav ēšana un dzeršana, bet taisnība, miers un prieks Svētajā Garā.
Bauda un mācās staigāt taisnības, miera un prieka, kas dod man "SVĒTĀ GARA" un mūsu "Sweethearts"! Kā man izdevās pieteikties taisnību? palīdzot dāma, kas strādā mājās mazgājot traukus pirms manas lūgšanas. Iet un uzzināt, ko tas nozīmē, "Es vēlos žēlsirdību, bet ne upuri (Mateja 09:13) Turklāt "SVĒTĀ GARA" palīdz man ēst ar mēru, tas ir kaut kas attiecās mani, jo es ēdu daudz starp ēdienreizēm, bet tagad Es staigāt mierā un priekā, kas dod man mūsu ""SVĒTAIS GARS" " un mūsu "Sweethearts", un es zinu, ka man būs vairāk nekā iekarotājs jo mana dzīvi ir "SAVĀM" rokās !!!!

Kad es rakstu "Sweethearts" Es domāju: Tētis "ABBA", "Yeshua" mūsu drosmīgs KARALIS, mūsu māmiņa MARIJA, mūsu dieviešu un MARIJA Magdalēna un MARIJA BONITA!!!!

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario