domingo, 17 de septiembre de 2017

THE POWER OF THE HOLY SACRAMENT


On Friday I had a wonderful day, everything started on Thursday, I had not been to work because I felt very spiritually charged, but  I had a personal encounter with my Beloved "YESHUA"(JESUS), that day  when I went to church at night, when “HE” was exposed in the Holy Sacrament, the day of the  “Exaltation of the Cross” I received a revelation, for the first time in my life, I had always heard it, "YESHUA"(JESUS) is in the Eucharist, but I had not had a personal encounter  like last night. I felt deep in my heart that "YESHUA"(JESUS) was in that piece of bread, alive, "YESHUA"(JESUS) delivered “HIS” body for Us and we received it when we receive the Holy Bread at mass. It was such a beautiful experience, to contemplate the body of "YESHUA"(JESUS) while the father walked with it in the hands at the church. I felt so grateful for the fact that “HE” gives “HIMSELF” for humanity, for “HIS” deep LOVE  for Us, I felt Loved by "YESHUA"(JESUS) and free from all my crosses, the sorrows that sometimes one suffers in life, I felt liberated from all that burden and I cry but of happiness and very grateful of Our "LORD"!
That night at the church I discovered that the weight I felt spiritually was because I needed a personal reunion with Our "SWEETHEARTS" as well. I needed time to meditate on the word of "GOD", I needed to be in prayer, to be surrounded by my Loving brothers from the church, to be in the Church, that Holy and so special place! That night I thanked our “SWEETHEARTS” for all their LOVE, all their support, understanding, all the tenderness that they give me daily, thanked for the opportunity they give me to walk by their side, always doing their will, I thanked “’THEM” for the fact that “THEY” are there for me always, “THEY” are my portion and my inheritance and I want nothing outside "THEM" I feel full and very LOVED.
On Friday, and after that special and unique moment in the presence of Our "SWEETHEARTS", of "YESHUA"(JESUS), at the church I dawned with new strength, full of joy, peace, in my work place I did my job  with much Love towards my clients, to my colleagues and I felt  like a new person!
When you  feel  overwhelmed, seek the presence of Our "SWEETHEARTS", THEY are our safe haven, "THEY" will make our loads lighter, more bearable, we will realize that we are not alone, that we are LOVED AND INFINITELY UNDERSTOOD BY OUR "SWEETHEARTS ". Go to church, read the Bible, pray, it means talk freely with Our "SWEETHEARTS", "THEY" are always waiting for us with open arms, to pamper us and give us the strength and freedom we need.


El viernes tuve un día maravilloso, todo comenzó el jueves, yo no había ido al trabajo porque me sentía muy cargada espiritualmente, pero tuve un encuentro personal con mi Amado “YESHUA” , el día de ayer cuando fui a la iglesia en la noche, que estaba expuesto en el Santísimo sacramento de la eucaristía, era el día de la “Exaltación de la Cruz” y recibí una revelación, por primera vez en mi vida, siempre lo había escuchado, “YESHUA” está en la eucaristía, pero no había tenido un encuentro tan personal como el de esa noche, sentí verdaderamente en el Corazón que “YESHUA” estaba en ese pedazo de pan, vivo, “YESHUA” entrego su cuerpo por Nosotros y lo recibimos al comulgar. Fue una experiencia tan bonita contemplar el cuerpo de “YESHUA” mientras el padre lo paseaba por la iglesia. Me sentía tan agradecida por su entrega por la humanidad, por su Amor para con Nosotros, me sentí Amada por “YESHUA” y liberada de todas mis cruces, los pesares que a veces uno sufre en la vida, me sentía liberada de toda esa carga y lloraba pero de felicidad y muy agradecida de Nuestro “SEÑOR”!
Esa noche en la iglesia descubrí que mi pesar se debía a que yo necesitaba un reencuentro personal con Nuestros “AMORES” también. Necesitaba un tiempo para meditar la palabra de “DIOS”, necesitaba ponerme en oración, estar rodeada por mis Amorosos hermanos de la iglesia, estar en la Iglesia, ese lugar Santo y tan especial! Esa noche agradecí a Nuestros “AMORES” todo su AMOR, todo su apoyo, comprensión, toda la ternura que me brindan diariamente, agradecí por la oportunidad que me dan de caminar a su lado, siempre haciendo su voluntad, por estar ahí para mí siempre, ellos son mi porción y mi bienestar y nada quiero fuera de “ELLOS” Me siento plena y muy AMADA.
El viernes y después de ese momento tan especial y único en la presencia de Nuestros “AMORES”, de “YESHUA”, en la iglesia amanecí con nuevas fuerzas, llena de gozo, paz, mi trabajo lo he realizado con mucho Amor hacia mis clientes, hacia mis colegas y me siento una persona nueva!
Cuando se sientan agobiados, busquen la presencia de Nuestros “AMORES”, ELLOS son nuestro refugio seguro, “ELLOS” harán nuestras cargas más ligeras, más llevaderas, nos daremos cuenta que no estamos solos, que somos AMADOS Y COPRENDIDOS INFINITAMENTE POR NUESTROS “AMORES”. Vayan a la iglesia, lean la biblia, oren, o sea conversen con Nuestros “AMORES”, “ELLOS” nos están esperando siempre con los brazos abiertos, para mimarnos y darnos la fortaleza y la libertad que necesitamos.

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario