jueves, 26 de abril de 2018

BE BRAVE, THE "HOLY SPIRIT" WILL TELL YOU ALL YOU HAVE TO SAY



Monday was a very special day. I was in my house, in my room, talking in prayer with Our "SWEETHEARTS" and the "HOLY SPIRIT" told me: - "I want you to leave the house, let's walk a little". I left the house and then the "HOLY SPIRIT" told me: - "Look around you and keep walking" Then when we came to a corner he said: - "You are going out to preach today", I was a little nervous, because Our "SWEETHEARTS" asked me to preach with a loud voice in the street, I nodded and just smiled in silent. I arrived home and went to my room, I chose with our "SWEETHEARTS" what to wear, we decided red pants that represent the blood of Our King "YESHUA" shed by us and a very nice sweater that has a heart and a message: "Following MARY MAGDALENA". She was a follower of "YESHUA", was with "Him" all the time of her public life and was the first "Little Person" who saw Our "King" when he was resurrected.


"MARY" Our Mother and "MARY MAGDALENE" are for me, as a woman that I am, my greatest role models, and the "HOLY SPIRIT" has asked me to make them known to all the special little people that surround me, because " THEY "gave" ALL "for LOVE to" YESHUA "and for LOVE to humanity, they were courageous, faithful, devout and very passionate about fulfilling the purpose for which they were created: Give the glory to" GOD "and live to LOVE "HIM" and humanity to the extreme, just as "YESHUA" did, and to live as "THEY" did is that we are called.

Then I dressed in red pants and the sweater with the message: "Following "MARY MAGDALENE ", then the" HOLY SPIRIT "asked me to look for the papers I have with Christian messages that I give to the special little people that cross my path in the Street. I looked for them and put them in my purse that I always use, it says: - "LOVE YOU JESUS". When I was ready, I left, obedient to the request of Our "SWEETHEARTS" but a little nervous.

While on the road, I passed by a neighbor's house and greeted him and the "HOLY SPIRIT" told me to tell him I was going to preach and I did. Continuing my way, a vehicle stopped and the man who was driving it offered to take me to my destiny. I got into the vehicle and told that man too that I was going to preach on the street, because the "HOLY SPIRIT" wanted me to tell him. The man told me that he wanted to go to church and that he wanted his children to prepare themselves to be baptized and to have their first communion. He asked me how he could do it and I explained a little. I arrived at my destination, I said goodbye to the man and left the vehicle.

Then the "HOLY SPIRIT" told me: - "If people ask you why you are so happy, you must tell them: -Because I am serving the" LORD "! I was less nervous and the "HOLY SPIRIT" guided me, I began to give everyone the papers with the Christian messages and preach a little bit one by one, I did not raise my voice, I simply approached people, I gave them the papers that says: "Nobody collapses whom" GOD "raises, no one defeats whom" GOD "protects, no one curses whom" GOD "blesses, nobody shames whom" GOD " supports, and told them : - "Put this message in a special place in your house so that when you see it, always remember how Daddy" GOD "," JESUS ", the" HOLY SPIRIT "and Our Mother" MARY" LOVE us, and remember that you can count on "THEM" for absolutely anything. I also spoke to them, guided by my best "FRIEND", the "HOLY SPIRIT" that each and every one of us has a calling and is following  the footsteps of "YESHUA" preaching the Holy word to the whole world, just in that way, Our Country, Dominican Republic and the world, can change.

Also the "HOLY SPIRIT" told me to remind them to go to church, pray and read the Bible to have an encounter with Our "SWEETHEARTS", encounter that will change their lives for good and prepare them for the mission to preach the word as it was made by Our King "YESHUA". I told some people about Saint "MARY MAGDALENE".

The "HOLY SPIRIT" guided me to be very affectionate with all the little people I preached to, talked with them, listened to them, embraced some of them and gave them advice on their personal lives, all guided by the "HOLY SPIRIT ", he gave me the words, I was just an instrument," HE "told me: -" Take your time, slowly preach them ".

Then “HE” asked me to approach a young man who was waiting for the bus and to preach to him, I gave him the paper with the Christian message and I do not know why I got shy and did not say much, so I walked away and the "HOLY SPIRIT" told me: - "He is my child, go back to him I will tell you what you should tell him." I went back and said to the young man: - "Hello again, you saw that I went ahead and that I came back to you, that is because the" HOLY SPIRIT "told me: He is my child, come back and talk to him, so I want you to know that you have a call and is to talk about "JESUS" with the special little people that surround you ... the "HOLY SPIRIT" wants you to have these papers with Christian messages (I gave him several) and you have to give them to the people you meet, keep one and take copies of it and follow distributing them to the whole world, that is your call. The young man took the papers and accepted the call of the "HOLY SPIRIT" and I told him that from now on I will pray for him because the "HOLY SPIRIT" asked me to pray for him always. I said goodbye to the young man and I continued preaching.

The special little people that came across were very kind to me, very sweet. I was talking to a young woman who had problems in her marriage and who was also away from Our "SWEETHEARTS" she was not attending church either. The "HOLY SPIRIT" guided me and I told the young woman that only if she put her marriage in the hands of "GOD" things could change, that she and her husband should both go to church, pray together for their marriage, read the Bible, if they do this, their marriage could change for good, because they would both realize what they are doing wrong and learn to behave well, so that the marriage would be saved. I asked the young woman for her phone to send Christian messages to her through WhatsApp and she told me that she did not have it at that moment, she suggested that I write down my phone number for her to call me, I did not have a pen to write down my number so we crossed the street and we get inside of an hospital to ask for a pen and paper to write down my phone number, I look around, there were many people and I understood that the "HOLY SPIRIT" created that situation so that I could also distribute the papers in that hospital. After I wrote down my phone number to the young woman, I started giving the papers to the people who were sitting in the hospital and oh surprise! Among those special little people there was a young girl with a beautiful heart named Erika, I met her in a mass celebrated in my house, I gave her the paper and I reminded her that she was very special for "GOD", that she had a call from "GOD "to preach and invite her to come back to my house next time for another Mass, we said goodbye and I went out again to preach in the street, after a while the" HOLY SPIRIT "told me to go back with Erika and that I gave her several papers and I explained her that the "HOLY SPIRIT" wanted her to distribute them to everyone, to keep one, to take a copy and continue distributing it, so she would fulfill her call from Daddy "GOD". She was very kind and I accepted, I said goodbye to her and finished distributing the papers that I had left.

I returned home VERY happy and, as always, feeling very fulfilled and blessed by the opportunity to serve Our "SWEETHEARTS" and contribute to make my country, Dominican Republic and the world, a better place!


El lunes fue un día muy especial. Estaba en mi casa, en mi habitación, conversando en oración con Nuestros “AMORES” y el “ESPIRITU SANTO” me dijo:-“Quiero que salgas de la casa, vamos a caminar un poquito”. Salí de la casa y luego el “ESPIRITU SANTO” me dijo:-“Mira a tu alrededor  y sigue caminando” Luego al llegar a una esquina me dijo:-“Vas a salir a predicar hoy”, yo estaba un poco nerviosa, porque Nuestros “AMORES” me pidieron que debía predicar con alta voz en la calle, asentí y solo sonreía, callada. Llegue a casa y fui a mi habitación, elegí con Nuestros “AMORES” usar unos pantalones rojos que representan la sangre de Nuestro Rey “YESHUA” derramada por Nosotros y un suéter muy bonito que tiene un corazón y un mensaje: “Siguiendo los pasos de MARIA MAGDALENA”. Ella fue seguidora de “YESHUA”, estuvo con “ÉL” todo el tiempo de su vida pública y fue la primera “Personita” que vio a Nuestro “Rey” cuando este resucitó.

“MARIA” Nuestra Mamita y “MARIA MAGDALENA” son para mí, como mujer que soy, mis más grandes modelos a seguir y el “ESPIRITU SANTO” me ha pedido que las de a conocer a todas las personitas especiales que me rodean, porque “ELLAS” dieron “TODO” por AMOR a “YESHUA” y por AMOR a la humanidad, fueron valientes, esforzadas, fieles, devotas y muy apasionadas respecto a cumplir el propósito para el cual fueron creadas: Darle la gloria a “DIOS” y vivir para AMARLE a “ÉL” al extremo y a la humanidad, tal como lo hizo “YESHUA”, y a vivir como “ELLAS” es que estamos llamados todos Nosotros.

Luego que me vestí con los pantalones Rojos y el suéter con el mensajito: “Siguiendo los pasos de “MARIA MAGDALENA”, el “ESPIRITU SANTO” me pidió que buscara los trataditos que doy a las personitas especiales que se cruzan por mi camino en la calle. Los busqué y los puse en mi bolso que uso siempre que dice:-“TE AMO JESUS”, ya lista, salí, obediente a la petición de Nuestros “AMORES” pero un poco nerviosa.

Estando por el camino pase por casa de un vecino y lo saludé y el “ESPIRITU SANTO” me dijo que le dijera que iba a predicar y se lo dije. Siguiendo mi camino se detuvo un vehículo y el señor que lo conducía se ofreció a llevarme. Me subí al vehículo y le conté  a ese señor también que iba a predicar en la calle, porque el “ESPIRITU SANTO” quiso que se lo contara. El señor me dijo que quería ir a la iglesia y que quería que sus hijos se prepararan para bautizarse y hacer la primera comunión, me preguntó cómo podía hacerlo y yo le explique un poquito. Llegué a mi destino, me despedí del señor y salí del vehículo.

Luego el “ESPIRITU SANTO” me dijo:- “Si te preguntan por qué estás tan alegre, debes decirles:-Porque estoy sirviendo al “SENOR”! Yo estaba menos nerviosa y el “ESPIRITU SANTO” me guio, empecé a darle trataditos a las personas y a predicarles un poquito uno por uno, no alce mi voz, simplemente me acercaba a las personas, le daba el tratadito que dice: “Nadie derrumba a quien “DIOS” levanta, nadie derrota a quien “DIOS” protege, nadie maldice a quien “DIOS” bendice, nadie avergüenza a quien “DIOS” respalda y les decía:-“Póngalo en un lugar especial de su casita para que cuando lo vean recuerden siempre cuanto Papito “DIOS”, “JESUS”, el “ESPIRITU SANTO” y Nuestra Mamita “MARIA” los AMA, y recuerden que pueden contar con “ELLOS” para absolutamente cualquier cosa. También les hablaba, guiada por mi mejor “AMIGO”, el “ESPIRITU SANTO” que todos y cada uno de Nosotros tenemos un llamado y es seguir los pasos de “YESHUA” predicar la palabra a todo el mundo, solo así Nuestro País, Republica Dominicana y el mundo, puede cambiar.

También el “ESPIRITU SANTO” me dijo que les recordara que deben ir a la Iglesia, orar y leer la Biblia para tener un encuentro con Nuestros “AMORES”, encuentro que cambiaría sus vidas para bien y los prepararía a ellos para la misión de predicar la palabra tal y como lo hiso Nuestro Rey “YESHUA”. A algunas personitas les hable sobre Santa “MARIA MAGDALENA”. El “ESPIRITU SANTO” me guio para que fuera muy cariñosa con todas las personitas a las que le predicaba, conversé con ellos, los escuché, abracé a alguno de ellos y les di consejos sobre su vida personal, todo esto guiada por el “ESPIRITU SANTO”, el me daba las palabras, yo solo era un instrumento, “ÉL” me decía:-“Tomate tu tiempo, despacio predícales”. Me pidió que me acercara a un joven que esperaba el autobús y que le predicara, le estregue el tratadito y no sé por qué me puse tímida y no le dije gran cosa, así que me aleje y el “ESPIRITU SANTO” me dijo:-“Él es mi niño, regresa a donde él que yo te diré lo que debes decirle”. Regresé y le dije al joven:-“Hola de nuevo, viste que seguí adelante y que me regresé fue porque el “ESPIRITU SANTO” me dijo: Él es mi niño, regresa y háblale, así que quiero que sepas que tienes un llamado y es hablar de “JESUS” con las personitas especiales que te rodean…el “ESPIRITU SANTO” quiere que tengas estos trataditos (le di varios)y que los des a las personas con las que te encuentres, quédate con uno y sácale copias y sigue repartiéndolos a todo el mundo, ese es tu llamado. El Joven tomo los trataditos y acepto el llamado del “ESPIRITU SANTO” y le dije que de ahora en adelante  iba a orar por él porque el “ESPIRITU SANTO” me pidió que orara por él siempre. Me despedí del joven y seguí predicando.

Las personitas especiales con las que me topé fueron muy amables conmigo, muy dulces. Estuve conversando con una joven que tenía problemas en su matrimonio y que además estaba alejada de Nuestros “AMORES” no estaba tampoco asistiendo a la iglesia. El “ESPIRITU SANTO” me guio y me hiso decirle a la joven que solo si ponía su matrimonio en manos de “DIOS”  las cosas podrían cambiar, que debían ir ambos a la iglesia, orar juntos por su matrimonio, leer la Biblia si hacían esto su matrimonio podría cambiar para bien, porque se darían ambos cuenta de lo que estaban haciendo mal y aprenderían a comportarse bien para que el matrimonio se salvara. Le pedí a la joven su teléfono para enviarle mensajitos Cristianos a su Whatsapp y me dijo que no lo tenía en ese momento, me sugirió entonces anotar mi número de teléfono para ella llamarme, yo no tenía con que anotarle mi número así que cruzamos a un hospital que había cerca para pedir un lapicero y papel para anotar mi número telefónico y mire alrededor, habían muchas personas y entendí que el “ESPIRITU SANTO” creo esa situación para que yo repartiera trataditos también en ese hospital. Luego que le anote mi número de teléfono a la joven empecé a dar trataditos a las personas que estaban sentadas en el hospital y oh sorpresa! Entre esas personitas especiales esta una joven con un corazón hermosísimo llamada Erika, a ella la conocí en una misa que hicieron en mi casa, le di un tratadito y le recordé que ella era muy especial para “DIOS” que tenía un llamado de “DIOS” para predicar y la invite a que volviera una próxima vez a mi casa para cuando hubiera otra misa, nos despedimos y salí otra vez a predicar en la calle, después de un ratito el “ESPIRITU SANTO” me dijo que regresara  con Erika y que le diera varios trataditos y que le explicara que “ÉL” quería que ella los repartiera con todo el mundo, que se quedara con uno, le sacara copia y continuara repartiendo, así cumpliría con su llamado de parte de Papito “DIOS”, ella fue muy amable y acepto, me despedí de ella y terminé de repartir los trataditos que me quedaban.

Regresé a casa súper contenta y como siempre sintiéndome muy realizada y bendecida por la oportunidad de servir a Nuestros “AMORES” y contribuir a hacer de este mi país, Republica Dominicana y el mundo, un lugar mejor!

Pirmdiena bija ļoti īpaša diena. Es biju manā mājā, savā istabā, sarunājoties caur lūgšanā ar mūsu "MILIE" un "SVĒTAIS GARUMS" man teica: - "Es gribu, lai tu iet ara no māja, staigājam mazliet". Es gaju ara un pēc tam "SVĒTAIS GARUMS" man teica: - "Apskatīt apkārt un turpini staigāt". Tad, kad mēs piegāja pie stūra, viņš teica: - "Tu dodies prom sludināt šodien", es biju nedaudz nervozs, jo mūsu "MILIE" lūdza mani sludināt skaļā balsī uz ielas, es pamāju un tikai pasmaidīju klusi. Es ierados mājās un devos uz manu istabu, ar mūsu "MILIE" izvēlējāmies, ko valkāt, mēs nolēmām sarkanās bikses, kas atspoguļo mūsu karalis "YESHUA" asinis un ļoti jauku džemperi ar sirdi un vēstījumu: " pēc soļiem no Māras Magdalenas". Viņa bija "YESHUA" sekotāja, bija visu laiku kopā ar "Viņu" savā sabiedriskajā dzīvē un bija pirmā "Mazā persona", kas redzēja mūsu "karali", kad viņš tika augšāmcelts.
"MARIJA" Dieva māte un mūsu māte un ari "MARIJA MAGDALENE", kā sieviete, ir mani vislielākie lomu modeļi, un "SVĒTAIS GARUMS" lūdza mani iepazīstināt “viņas”, visus īpašos mazos cilvēkus, kas man apkārt, jo "Viņi" deva "VISU" jo “viņas”mileja "YESHUA" un cilvēci. “Viņas” bija drosmīgas, uzticīgas, dievišķīgas un ļoti kaislīgas, pildot mērķi, kuram tie tika izveidoti: dod godu" Dievam "un dzīvo lai miletu "VIŅU" līdz ekstremālam un cilvēcīgam, tāpat kā "YESHUA" darija, un dzīvot kā "VIŅI" ir mūsu aicinājums.
Tad es saģērbu sarkanās biksēs un džemperī ar ziņu: "Sekojot MARIJA MAGDALENA pēdām,"SVĒTAIS GARUMS" lūdza mani meklēt papirus kas man ir ar kristīgajiem vēstījumiem, kurus es dodu mazajiem cilvēkiem, kuri šķērso manu ceļu iela. Es meklēju viņus un ievietoju tos savā makā, ko es vienmēr lietoju, kad teikts: "Es mīlu Jēzu", kad es biju gatava, es gaju ara no maja, paklausīju  mūsu "MILIE", bet nedaudz nervozs.
Kaut gan uz ceļa es aizgāju pie kaimiņu māja un sveicināju viņu, un "SVĒTAIS GARUMS" man teica, lai man pastāstītu kaimiņu, ka es gatavos sludināt, un es to darīju. Turpinot manu ceļu un viena automašīna apstājās, cilvēks, kas brauca ar automašīnu piedāvāja mani aizvest uz manu likteni. Es nokļuvu transportlīdzeklī un teicu arī šim cilvēkam, ka es gatavos sludināt uz ielas, jo "SVĒTAIS GARUMS" vēlējās, lai es viņam pastāstītu. Šis cilvēks man teica, ka viņš gribēja iet uz baznīcu un ka viņš gribēja, lai viņa bērni sagatavotos kristīšanai un lai būtu pirmā saziņa. viņš jautāja, kā viņš varētu to izdarīt, un es nedaudz izskaidroju. Es ierados pie galamērķa, es atvadījos kungs un aizgāju prom no transportlīdzekli.
Tad "SVĒTAIS GARS" Man teica - "Ja cilvēki jautā, kāpēc jūs esat tik laimīga, tev ir jateikt: -“Tapec ka es kalpoju “DIEVAM” pectam "SVĒTĀ GARĀ” "vadīja man, un es nebiju tik nervozs" un sāku dot ikvienam papirus ar kristiešu ziņojumus un sludināt mazliet pa vienam, man nebija japacelt savu balsi, es vienkārši Tuvojās cilvēku, es viņiem deva papīrus, kas saka: "Neviens sabrūk, kurus "DIEVS" paaugstina, neviens sakāves kurus "DIEVS" Aizsargā, neviens lāstus, kurus "DIEVS" svētī, neviens kauns kuriem "DIEVS" atbalsta, un viņiem teicu: - "Ievietojiet šo vēstījumu īpašā vietā savā mājā, lai, kad to redzat, vienmēr atcerieties, ka tētis "DIEVS","JĒZUS"," SVĒTAIS GARS "un mūsu Māte" MARIJA "Mīl mums un Atcerieties, ka jūs varat paļauties uz "TIEM", lai iegūtu pilnīgi visu. Es arī runāju ar viņiem, vadoties pēc manas vislabākās "DRAUGU", " SVĒTAJĀ GARĀ ", ka katram no mums ir zvana lai sekotu "YESHUA" pēdām "sludinot Svētos Vārdus visai pasaulei, tieši tādā veidā mūsu valsts, Dominikānas Republika un pasaule var mainīties.
Arī "SVĒTAIS GARUMS" man teica, lai atgādinātu viņiem doties uz baznīcu, lūgt Dievu un lasīt Bībeli, lai tiktu satiktas ar mūsu "SWEETHEARTS", sastapies, ka viņi mainīs savu dzīvi par labu un sagatavos viņus misijai sludināt vārdu kā to veica mūsu karalis "YESHUA". Es teicu dažiem cilvēkiem par Sv. "MARIJA MAGDALENA".
"SVĒTĀ GARĀ" mani vadīja lai butu ļoti mīļa ar visiem mazajiem cilvēkiem, par kuriem es sludināju, sarunājos ar viņiem, klausījos viņus, apmierināju dažus no viņiem un devu viņiem padomu par viņu personīgo dzīvi, viss vada "SVĒTO GARU" “Viņš” man pateica vārdus, es biju tikai instruments, "viņš" man teica: - "Ņem savu laiku, lēnām sludini".
Tad "Viņš" man jautāja tuvoties jauns vīrietis, kurš gaidīja autobusu lai sludinātu viņu, es to dariju un es viņam devu papīru ar kristīgo vēstījumu, un es nezinu, kāpēc es paliku kautrīga un vinam neteicu daudz, tāpēc es gāju prom un "SVĒTAIS GARS" man teica - "Viņš ir mans bērns, iet atpakaļ uz viņu, es tev teikšu, to ko vajadzētu viņam pateikt." Es devos atpakaļ un teicu jauneklim: - "Sveiki atkal, jūs redzēja, ka es devos uz priekšu un ka es atgriezos pie jums, tas ir tāpēc, ka "SVĒTAIS GARS" Man teica: Viņš ir mans bērns, atgriezties un runāt ar viņu, tāpēc es gribu, lai jūs zinātu, ka jūs ir zvanu un ir runāt par "JĒZUS", ar īpašu maziem cilvēkiem apkārt tevi... "SVĒTAIS GARS" vēlas, lai jūs ar šiem papiriem ar Kristīgie ziņojumus (Es viņam devu Vairāki), dotu tos cilvēkiem, jūs atbilstat, saglabāt vienu un nokopēt to un sekojiet izplatot tos, tas ir jūsu zvanu. jauneklis paņēma papirus un pieņēma aicinājumu par "SVĒTĀ GARĀ " Tas, un es viņam pateicu, no šī brīža es lūgšu par tevi jo "SVĒTAIS GARS" man jautāja lūgties par tevi vienmēr. atvadījos jaunekli, un es turpināju sludināšanu.
Īpašas mazie Cilvēki, kas nāca pāri bija ļoti laipni pret mani, ļoti mili. Es runāju ar jauna sieviete, kas bija viņas laulības problēmas, un kurš arī bija prom no mūsu "MILIE" viņa neapmeklē baznīcu. "SVĒTAIS GARS", mani vadās, un es teicu jaunu sievieti, kas tikai tad, ja viņa nodot viņas laulību "DIEVAM" rokās lietas varētu mainīties, ka viņa un viņas vīrs Ja abi iet uz baznīcu, lūgties kopā, izlasiet Bībele, ja viņi to izdarītu, Viņu laulība varētu mainīties uz labu, jo viņi varētu saprast, ko Abi viņi dara nepareizi un iemācīties uzvesties labi, lai Tas būtu saglabātas laulību. Es prasiju jaunu sievieti par viņas tālruni, lai nosūtītu kristiešu ziņojumus viņu caur WhatsAppa un viņa man teica, ka viņai nebija šajā brīdī, viņa teica, ka man pierakstīt manu tālruņa numuru, lai viņai zvanīt man, man nebija pildspalva pierakstīt savu numuru, tapec mēs šķērsojām ielu, un mēs gajam iekšā no slimnīcas lai lūgtu pildspalvu un papīru, lai pierakstītu savu tālruņa numuru, es paskatos apkārt, tur bija daudz cilvēku, un es sapratu, ka "SVĒTAIS GARS" izveidots Šāda situācija, lai es varētu arī izplatīt papirus minētajā slimnīcā. Pēc tam, kad es pierakstīju manu tālruņa numuru jaunu sievieti, es sāku sniegt papīrus uz cilvēkiem, kuri sēdēja slimnīcā un oh pārsteigs! Starp tiem īpašas maz cilvēku tur bija jauna meitene ar skaistu sirdi nosaukts Erika, es satiku viņu kādā masa svinēja manā mājā, es viņai deva papīra, un es viņai atgādināju, ka viņa bija ļoti īpašs "Dievam", ka viņai zvans no "DIEVS", lai sludinātu un uzaicināju viņu atgriezties pie manas mājas nākamo reizi citā Mises, mēs teicām ardievas, un es devos atkal sludināt uz ielas, pēc kāda laika "SVĒTAIS GARS" Man teica, lai dotos atpakaļ pie Erika un ka man deva viņai vairākus papirus, un es paskaidroju viņai, ka "SVĒTAIS GARS", vēlējās viņu izplatīt tos papirus ikvienam, un lai saglabātu vienu, veikt kopiju un turpināt izplatot to, lai viņa varētu piepildīt savu zvanu no Tētis "DIEVS". Viņa bija ļoti laipna un piekrita to ko "SVĒTAIS GARS" vinu prasija caur mani. Pec tam es atvadījos viņai un beidzēju izplatīt papirus, kas man palika.
Es atgriezos mājās ļoti laimīga, kā vienmēr, ļoti apmierināta un ar svētīta sajūta tapec man ir iespēju apkalpot mūsu "MILIE" un palīdzēt manai valstij, Dominikānas Republikai un pasaulei kļūt par labāku vietu!


No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario