miércoles, 15 de abril de 2015

THE BIG LOVE OF OUR SWEETHEARTS

Yesterday I was at home and I spend sleeping while I was snacking a lot (Eating too much) instead of working in the ministry Our SWEETHEARTS have put into my hands "FROM HEAVEN WITH LOVE". This made me feel so miserable, empty, hopeless, sad, I knew that my behavior was that of a lazy, irresponsible, selfish person.
I began to cry because I was sinful, my SWEETHEARTS made me feel like they were there for me, but the guilt was very big. For my sins I felt very indignant becaus...e I offended my SWEETHEARTS with my behavior, especially my BEAUTIFUL "HOLY SPIRIT" and OUR mother "MARY" Daddy "ABBA” wanted to hug me, so I snuggled in HIS arms FULL OF LOVE, I hug HIM and began to cry, I cry and needed to unburden, needed to feel the warmth of Daddy "ABBA "while HE was hugging me.
Daddy “ABBA” far from rejecting me hugged me very sweetly, very understanding and loving. HE let me cry and unburden with HIM. While I was in HIS ARMS crying, I also was asking forgiveness to each of our "SWEETHEARTS" THEY forgave me and through the HOLY SPIRIT, and having received the "LOVE AND FORGIVENESS" of THEM, I began to feel full of peace and hope.
When I felt forgiven and accepted as I am, as in many circumstances my “SWEETHEARTS” let me know, I stood up and started to work in our ministry: "FROM HEAVEN WITH LOVE". I started to feel joy again and I could see the happy faces of our “SWEETHEARTS”. They told me they love me and NEVER, NEVER, NEVER will leave me no matter the circumstances. AMEN !!!!!!!!!!!!
 
Antes de ayer estuve en casa y me la pase durmiendo a la vez que estuve picando mucho (Comiendo en demasía) en lugar de trabajar en El ministerio que Nuestros AMORES han puesto en mis manos “FROM HEAVEN WITH LOVE”. Esto me hizo sentir tan desdichada y vacía, desesperanzada, triste, sabía que mi conducta era la de una persona indolente, irresponsable, egoísta.
Empecé a llorar porque estaba llena de pecado, mis amores me hicieron sentir que estaban ahí para mí, pero el sen...timiento de culpa era muy grande, por mis pecados me sentía muy indigna, pues había ofendido a mis AMORES con mi conducta, en especial a mi HERMOSO “ESPIRITU SANTO” y A NUESTRA Mamita “MARIA” Papito “ABBA QUIZO ABRAZARME” así que me acurruque en SUS bracitos de AMOR , le abrace y me puse a llorar, necesitaba llorar y desahogarme, necesitaba sentir el calorcito de Papito “ABBA” mientras me abrazaba .
Papito lejos de rechazarme me abrazo y muy dulcemente, muy comprensivo y amoroso me dejo llorar y desahogarme con EL, mientras yo en SUS BRAZOS estaba llorando, les pedía perdón a cada uno de nuestros “AMORES” ELLOS me perdonaron y a través del ESPIRITU SANTO, y por haber recibido el “AMOR Y PERDON” de ELLOS, empecé a sentirme llena de paz y esperanzada.
Al sentirme perdonada y aceptada tal y como soy, como me lo han dejado saber Nuestros “AMORES” en múltiples circunstancias me puse en pie y empecé a trabajar en Nuestro Ministerio: “FROM HEAVEN WITH LOVE”. Empecé otra vez a sentir gozo y pude contemplar los rostros alegres de nuestros AMORES que me decían que me amaban y que NUNCA, NUNCA, NUNCA me abandonarían sin importar las circunstancias. AMEN!!!!!!!!!!!!
 
Vakar es biju mājās, un es pavada guļot, kamēr es biju snacking daudz (ēd pārāk daudz), nevis strādā ministrijā Mūsu Sweethearts ir laiduši manās rokās "FROM HEAVEN WITH LOVE". Tas lika man justies tik nožēlojams, tukša, bezcerīga, skumji, es zināju, ka mana uzvedība bija, ka slinks, bezatbildīga, savtīgu personu.
Es sāku raudātjo es biju grēcīga, mans Sweethearts lika man justies kā viņi bija tur par mani, bet vaina bija ļoti liela. Par maniem grēkiem es jutos ļoti sašutis, ...jo es aizvainojis manu Sweethearts ar savu uzvedību, īpaši mans SKAISTS " SVĒTAIS GARS" un mūsu māte "MARIJA" Tētis "ABBA" vēlējās apskaut mani, un tāpēc es snuggled savās rokās pilnas ar mīlestību, es ķēriens Viņu un sāka raudāt, Es raudāju un vajadzēja atslogot, vajadzēja sajust siltumu tētis "ABBA", kamēr viņš bija hugging mani.
Tētis "ABBA" tālu no noraida mani apskāva mani ļoti saldi, ļoti saprotoši un mīlošs. Viņš man atlauja raudāt un atslogot ar viņu. Kamēr es biju viņa rokās un raudāju, es arī biju lūdzot piedošanu katram mūsu "Sweethearts" viņi atlaida mani un caur " SVĒTO GARU, es saņemot "Mīlestība un piedošana" no viņiem un es sāku justies pilna, miera un ar cerību .
Kad es jutos piedošanu un pieņemts kā es esmu, jo daudzos gadījumos mani "Sweethearts" Ļaujiet man zināt, es piecēlos un sāka strādāt mūsu kalpošanu: "FROM HEAVEN WITH LOVE". Es sāku justies prieku atkal, un es varētu redzēt priecīgas sejas mūsu "Sweethearts". Viņi man teica ka VIŅI mani mīl un NEKAD, NEKAD, NEKAD atstās mani neatkarīgi no apstākļiem. Amen !!!!!!!!!!!!

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario