lunes, 7 de diciembre de 2015

MY DIARY


MY DIARY
My iniquities have overwhelmed me, they were a burden that could not stand, because of my foolishness ... my heart was tormented and full of guilt because I let myself be carried for my selfishness and gave the back to my "SWEETHEARTS". But there was no rest for me, as I remained in that state, walked sad and hopeless. Then I decided to return to my "SWEETHEARTS" because I know how great is their love and mercy for me. I took the Bible and I started to read the Psalms, I decided to fulfill my promises to “THEM” and “THEY” who scrutinize the hearts saw that my heart was sincere, I was forgive and was received in ‘’THEIR’’ arms of love, then I smiled again, life returned to my body, I took breath and force, I began again to look with confidence and serenity the faces of my "SWEETHEARTS" Daddy "ABBA" our Beloved Sovereign father, "YESHUA" our righteous and faithful King, the "HOLY SPIRIT" our tender, close and loving friend, and our Eternal Goddess: our mother "MARIA" Selfless and caring!!!!!

MI DIARIO
Mis maldades me tenían abrumada, eran una carga que no podía soportar, por causa de mi necedad...mi corazón estaba atormentado y lleno de culpas pues yo me dejaba llevar por mi egoísmo y les di la espalda a mis "AMORES". Pero no había descanso para mi, mientras me mantenía en ese estado, caminaba triste y desesperanzada. Entonces tomé la decisión de volver a mis "AMORES" porque sé de cuán grande es su AMOR y su MISERICORDIA para conmigo. Tomé la biblia y me dispuse a leer los salmos, decidí cumplir mis promesas y ELLOS que escudriñan los corazones vieron que mi corazón era sincero, me perdonaron y me recibieron en SUS BRAZOS DE AMOR, entonces volví yo a sonreír, me volvió la vida al cuerpo, cobre aliento y vigor, volví a mirar con confianza y serenidad los ROSTROS DE MIS "AMORES": Papito "ABBA" nuestro Amado padre Soberano, "YESHUA" nuestro justo y fiel Rey, El "ESPIRITU SANTO" nuestro amigo tierno, cercano, amoroso, y nuestras Diosas Eternas: nuestra madre "MARIA" Abnegada, solidaria, “MARIA MAGDALENA” amable y dulce señora nuestra, nuestra Amadísima “MARIA BONITA” compasiva y clemente señora y dueña nuestra.

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario