lunes, 25 de julio de 2016

WORSHIPPING YESHUA AND THE HOLY SPIRIT OUR SWEETHEARTS


I call YESHUA, with affection, my SUN, at the time of worship Him I meditate on all the good things HE has done for me and HIS attributes such as that HE is merciful, loving, mighty among other things, at a time when I was worshiping HIM I was saying - thanks for being my refuge, for comfort me when I need it and, at that moment, came to my mind, for the work of the HOLY SPIRIT, the day I was sad and crying for the absence of  my son that lives in Latvia with his dad, ¨YESHUA¨ sang me the song of Sister Glenda that says ¨why you are sad if nothing is impossible for me¨, when HE sang that song at the same time I could see him, HE looked so beautiful, I remember like it was yesterday, when HE was singing the song he did it with the heart, HE smiled so nice,  when the HOLY SPIRIT make me remember this I thanked YESHUA, once again the fact that HE had comforted and given me strength when I needed HIM the most.

The HOLY SPIRIT is the one who talks to our hearts and reminds us all that is good for our spiritual growth, HE reminded me that day when ¨YESHUA¨ defended me from the enemy that attacked me at night and kept me awake, the enemy terrified me with threats to my family, and my son Dominiks and I remember that night the enemy again wake me, I remember I got up very scared, but I turn to the right side of the bed and I saw that ¨YESHUA¨ was lying next to me smiling at me with a wide, welcoming and sweet smile and giving me the peace I needed at that time, at that moment I saw HIM smiling I also felt that HE told me with out words not to be afraid, everything would be fine! After the appearance of ¨YESHUA¨ that night never again I am awakened by the enemy at midnight and went back to sleep all night.

I thanked my SUN everything HE had done for me, for protecting me like the little sister I am of HIM. I said to HIM thanks for being my Savior, Deliverer, dignifying and my Redeemer all this was with the help of the HOLY SPIRIT who helps us to pray according to the liking of our ¨SWEETHEARTS¨ also thanked the HOLY SPIRIT for remembered me how much YESHUA LOVES ME and how much HE LOVES ME  for the fact of teaching me so sweetly to worship ¨YESHUA¨ and our ¨SWEETHEARTS¨ !!!!!


Yo le digo a YESHUA de cariño mi SOL, al momento de adorarle medito en todas las cosas buenas que EL a hecho por mí y en sus atributos como por ejemplo que es misericordioso, amoroso, poderoso entre otras cosas, en un momento en que lo estaba adorando le decía – gracias por ser mi refugio, por consolarme cuando lo necesito y en ese momento me vino a la mente, por el obrar del ESPIRITU SANTO, el día que estando triste y llorando por la falta que me hacia mi hijito que vive en Letonia con su papá, YESHUA me cantó la canción de la hermana Glenda que dice ¨Por qué estás triste si nada es imposible para mí¨, cuando me cantó esa canción pude verlo, se veía tan hermoso, lo recuerdo como si hubiera sido ayer, al cantar la canción lo hacía con el corazón, me sonreía tan bonito, cuando el ESPIRITU SANTO me hizo recordar esto le agradecí a YESHUA, nueva vez,, el que me hubiera consolado y dado fuerzas cuando más necesitaba de EL.

El ESPIRITU SANTO es quien habla a nuestros corazones y nos recuerda todo lo que es bueno para el crecimiento espiritual, EL me recordó ese mismo día cuando ¨YESHUA¨ me defendió del enemigo que me atacaba por las noches y no me dejaba dormir, el enemigo me aterrorizaba con amenazas a mi familia, a mi hijito Dominiks y recuerdo que esa noche el enemigo volvió a despertarme, recuerdo que me levanté muy asustada, pero al voltearme al lado derecho de la cama ví que ¨YESHUA¨ estaba acostado junto a mí sonriéndome con una sonrisa amplia, dulce y acogedora brindándome la paz que necesitaba en ese momento, en ese momento en que lo vi sonreírme sentí también que el me decía que no tuviera miedo, que todo estaría bien! Después de esa aparición de ¨YESHUA¨, esa noche, jamás volví a ser despertada por el enemigo a media noche y volví a dormir toda la noche.

Le agradecí a mi SOL todo lo que había hecho por mí, por protegerme como a la hermanita pequeña que soy de EL. Le dije gracias por ser mi Salvador, Libertador, Dignificador y mi Redentor todo esto fue con la ayuda del ESPIRITU SANTO quien es quien nos ayuda a orar según el agrado de nuestros ¨AMORES¨ también le agradecí al ESPIRITU SANTO el que me hubiera recordado lo mucho que me AMA ¨YESHUA¨ y lo mucho que me AMA EL por el hecho de enseñarme con tanta dulzura a adorar a ¨YESHUA¨ y a nuestros ¨AMORES¨!!!!!

Es saku ¨YESHUA¨ ar mīlestību savu Saule, brīdī pielūgtu es meditēt par visiem labas lietas viņš ir darījis mani un viņa atribūtiem, piemēram, ka Viņš ir žēlsirdīgs, mīlošs, varens cita starpā, laikā, kad man bija pielūdzot viņam es jau teicu - paldies par to, ka mans patvērums, komforts mani, kad man to vajag, un tajā brīdī, radās, manuprāt, darbam Svētā Gara dienā man bija skumji un raudāju jo man vajadzēja mans dēls kas dzīvo Latvijā ar savu tēvu, ¨YESHUA¨ dziedāja man dziesmu māsai Glenda, kas saka, kāpēc jums ir skumji, ja nekas nav neiespējami man, kad viņš dziedāja šo dziesmu tajā pašā laikā es varētu redzēt viņu, viņš izskatījās tik skaists, es atceros, kā tas bija vakar, kad viņš dziedāja dziesmu viņš to darīja ar sirdi, viņš pasmaidīja tik jauki, kad Svētais Gars lai mani atceras šo es pateicos ¨YESHUA¨ vēlreiz to, ka viņš bija mierināja un devis man spēks, kad man vajadzēja viņam visvairāk.

SVĒTAIS GARS ir tas, kurš runā ar mūsu sirdīs un atgādina mums visiem, kas ir labs mūsu garīgo izaugsmi, Viņš atgādināja man dienu Kad ¨YESHUA¨ aizstāvēja mani no ienaidnieka, kas uzbruka mani naktī, un modināt mani, pārbijusies ienaidnieks drauds man ar manu ģimeni, un mans dēls Dominiks, un es atceros, naktī ienaidnieks atkal pamodiniet mani, es atceros, es piecēlos ļoti bail, bet es pagriezās uz labo pusi no gultas, un es redzēju, ka ¨YESHUA¨ gulēja man blakus un smaida uz mani ar plašu, viesmīlīgs un saldu smaidu un dod man mieru man vajadzēja tajā laikā, tajā brīdī es redzēju viņu smaidošu Es arī jutu, ka viņš teica man bez vārdiem nav jābaidās, viss būs labi ! Pēc ¨YESHUA¨ parādīšanās Tovakar es nekad atkal pamodināja ienaidnieku pusnaktī un devās atpakaļ gulēt visu nakti.


Es Pateicu savu SAULE par visu ko Viņš darīja attiecībā uz mani. Par aizsardzība mani kā mazā māsa es esmu par viņu. Es viņam teicu paldies par to ka Viņš ir mans Glābējs, atpestītāj, cienīgus un mans Pestītājs tas viss bija ar palīdzību SVĒTAIS GARS, kas mums palīdz lūgt patika Saskaņā mūsu ¨MILIE¨ Arī SVĒTAIS GARS pateicās man par to, cik daudz YESHUA mani mīl, un cik daudz Viņš mīl mani par to mācīšanas mani tik saldi dievināt YESHUA un mūsu ¨MILIE¨ !!!!!

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario