miércoles, 22 de marzo de 2017

VIDEO OF THE WEEK: NOTHING WITHOUT YOU



Daddy "ABBA", "YESHUA" our King, the HOLY SPIRIT and our Mother "MARY" are so Loving, "THEY" are those who have taught me to love my neighbors, have given me their support and understanding when I am sad, Hopeless, when I am full of sins, etc., "THEY" have show me that "THEY" are there for me, they celebrate my good side and they fight at my side so that my negative aspects disappear from my life, "THEY" fight against evil every day to make me Feel happy and full with my life, they want me to feel comfortable with "THEM", to be always sincere and that I learn to love “THEM” freely, with a sincere heart. For this and much more is that I long to love “THEM” more every day, fill 'THEM" with details, express with all my heart what I feel for "THEM", I would like to be full of phrases, verses and poems, but this little person who loves "THEM" so much, and is learning to love "THEM" more, often falls short, that despairs me, because I know that "THEY" deserve all our LOVE, a boundless love for all that “THEY” are, for everything "THEY" do for “THEIR” LOVE to us, every second, every minute, every hour , Every day, every week, every month, every year, every moment.
I pray to the eloquence that visits me, I pray, to the intellect that accompanies me, I pray to the wisdom that remains stuck in my heart, I pray, I pray, and then I discover that our "SWEETHEARTS" are the eloquence, that "THEY" are the Intelligence, the wisdom, and I conclude also with the help of "THEM", who are the all in all and in every one of us, that I should beg “THEM” so “THEY” can give me words to express my love for "THEM", I repeat “THEY" deserve all from us, and our "SWEETHEARTS" with love and patience tell me every day: -Relax Rossita, stop for a moment and remember that you should not despair about that, rather stop to meditate on everything you've done in all you already achieved with our help, stop and meditate on the good that you have achieved by letting yourself be guided by us and you will understand that by thinking about these things and thanking for them is a way of worship us and thousands of words of Love will emerge for us, Calm down because we are very happy with you, and we want you to continue fighting to do what is pleasing to us, continue to overcome obstacles always with our help, you must fight to stay faithful to us, obey our commandments, remember that “LOVE others” Is our emblem, think of the people you should pray for, every day, the people that need your prayer so we can bless them more than we are already blessing them.
“WE” want to protect humanity and your call is to be an apostle and a prophet, Do not let yourself be defeated by the enemy who wants to keep you behind and unused, indolent and apathetic to the call you have of being intercessor in prayer for humanity, preaching the word and preaching by example, living a holy life and pleasing us so the people that look to your life, that See you, copy the good of you and also follow in the footsteps of our Beloved King "YESHUA" as you are doing, push yourself, be courageous, fight for Love so that you overcome day by day the temptations that are going to be presented to you in order that you get stronger. Follow me say "YESHUA" and I will make you fisher of men!

NOTHING WITHOUT YOU (Will Reagan)
Oh God, peel back the layers of my heart
I want communion, I want fellowship
I want to be with you where you are

I want to be with you
I want to be with you
I want to be with you, Lord

I’m nothing without
I’m barely breathing
Your heart is my refuge
Oh Lord

When I am tired a weak
Lord will you carry me
And when I’m feeling low
Hold me close
When I am tired a weak
Lord will you carry me
When I am broken in two
Pull me through

 Papito “ABBA”(DIOS), “YESHUA”(JESÚS) nuestro Rey, el ESPÍRITU SANTO y nuestra Mamita “MARÍA” son tan Amorosos, “ELLOS” son los que me han ensenado a amar a mi prójimo, me han dado su apoyo y comprensión cuando estoy triste, desesperanzada cuando estoy llena de pecados, etc, “ELLOS” me han demostrado que están ahí para mí, que celebran mi lado bueno y que luchan a mi lado para que mis aspectos negativos desaparezcan de mi vida, “ELLOS” luchan cada día por hacerme sentir feliz y plena con mi vida, quieren que me sienta cómoda con “ELLOS”, que les sea siempre sincera y que yo aprenda a amarles con libertad, con corazón sincero. Por esto y mucho más es que Anhelo amarles cada día mas, llenarles de detalles, expresarles de todo corazón lo que siento por “ELLOS”, quisiera estar llena de frases, versos y poemas, pero esta personita que tanto les ama, y está aprendiendo a amarles más, muchas veces se queda corta, eso me desespera porque sé que se merecen todo nuestro AMOR, un amor sin límites por todo lo que son, por todo lo que hacen por AMOR a nosotros, cada segundo, cada minuto, cada hora, cada día, cada semana, cada mes, cada ano, cada instante.
Ruego a la elocuencia que me visite, ruego, al intelecto que me acompañe, ruego a la sabiduría que se quede clavada en mi corazón, ruego, ruego, y luego descubro que nuestros “AMORES” son la elocuencia, que “ELLOS” son la inteligencia, que son la sabiduría, y termino concluyendo también con la ayuda de “ELLOS”, que son el todo en todo y en todos, que yo debo rogarles que me den palabras para expresarle mi Amor por “ELLOS”, que vuelvo y repito se merecen todo de nosotros, y nuestros “AMORES” con amor y paciencia me dicen cada día: -Tranquila Rossita, detente un momento y más bien recuerda que no debes desesperarte en torno a eso, más bien detente a meditar en todo lo que has logrado con ayuda de nosotros, detente a meditar en lo bueno que has alcanzado al dejarte guiar por nosotros y entenderás que al pensar en estas cosas y agradecer por las mismas es un modo de adoración y te surgirán miles de palabras de Amor para con nosotros, tranquila que estamos muy contentos contigo, y queremos que sigas luchando por hacer lo que es agradable a nosotros, sigue venciendo los obstáculos siempre de la mano nuestra, debes luchar por mantenerte fiel a nosotros, obedecer nuestros mandamientos, recuerda que el AMOR a los demás es nuestro emblema, piensa en las personitas por las que debes orar día a día, que necesitan de tu oración para nosotros poder bendecirlas más de lo que ya las estamos bendiciendo.
Queremos proteger a la humanidad y tu llamado es a ser apóstol y profeta, no te dejes vencer por el enemigo que quiere mantenerte rezagada e inutilizada, indolente y apática al llamado que tienes de ser intercesora en oración por la humanidad, predicar la palabra y predicar con el ejemplo, llevando una vida santa y agradable a nosotros para que el que te vea copie lo bueno de ti y también siga los pasos de nuestro Amado Rey “YESHUA” como tú lo estás haciendo, esfuérzate, se valiente, lucha por Amor para que venzas día a día las tentaciones que se te van a ir presentando a fin de que seas más fuerte. Sígueme dice “YESHUA” y te hare pescadora de hombres!

NADA SIN TI (Will Reagan)
Oh Dios, descubre las capas de mi corazón
Quiero comunión, quiero compañerismo
Quiero estar contigo donde estés

Quiero estar contigo
Quiero estar contigo
Quiero estar contigo señor

No soy nada sin
Apenas estoy respirando
Tu corazón es mi refugio
Oh Señor

Cuando estoy cansado y débil
Señor, ¿me cargarás?
Y cuando me siento deprimido
Abrázame fuerte
Cuando estoy cansado y débil
Señor, ¿me cargarás?
Cuando estoy roto en dos
Hazme salir de esa situación.



Tētis "ABBA", "YESHUA" mūsu Karalis, “SVĒTAIS GARS” un mūsu māte "MARIJA", ir tik mīli, "Viņi" ir tie, kas ir man iemācīja mīlēt savu tuvāko, ir devis man savu atbalstu un sapratni, kad es esmu bēdīgs, bezcerīgs, kad es esmu pilna ar grēku, uc, "Viņi" ir parādījuši, man, ka viņi ir tur par mani, svin savu labo pusi, un cīnās ar mani par manu negatīvi pazūd no manas dzīves, "Viņi" cīnās katru dienu lai es jutu laimīga un izpildīta ar manu dzīvi, "Viņi" grib lai es jutu ērti ar "Viņiem", "Viņi" grib ka es vienmēr esmu patiesi ar “Viņiem”, un lai es iemācīju mīlēt “Viņus” brīvi, ar patiesu sirdi. Par šo un daudz ko citu tas ir, ka Ilgas mīl “TOS” katru dienu vairāk, aizpildiet “TOS” ar detaļas, izteikt dedzīgu, ko es jūtu par "Viņiem" es gribetu būt pilna ar frāzes, verses un dzejoļiem, bet tas maz persona ka “Viņus” mīl un ir mācīšanās mīlēt “Viņus” biežāk pietrūkst šīs lietas, un tas mani uztrauc, jo es zinu, ka “Viņi” ir pelnījušivisi mūsu mīlestība, neizmērojams mīlestību viņi ir pelnījuši par to, ko viņi ir, par to ka “Viņi” dara, par mīlestību uz mums visiem, katru sekundi, katru minūti, katru stundu , katru dienu, katru nedēļu, katru mēnesi, katru gadu, ik brīdi.
Es lūdzu, lai daiļrunību, kas apmeklē mani, es lūdzu, lai intelekta kas pavada mani, es lūdzu to gudrību, kas paliek iestrēdzis manā sirdī, es lūdzu, es lūdzu, un tad es atklāju, ka mūsu "MILAKIEM" ir daiļrunība, ka "Viņi" ir Intelligence, gudrība, un es secinu arī ar palīdzību no "Viņiem", kas ir kopumā un katrā no mums, ka man vajadzētu ubagot "Viņiem", lai "Viņi" var dot man vārdus, lai izteiktu savu mīlestību pret "viņiem", es atkārtoju "Viņi" ir pelnījuši visi no mums, un mūsu "MILAKIEM" ar mīlestību un pacietību man pateikt katru dienu: -Nomierinies Rossita, apstāties uz brīdi, un atcerieties, ka jums nevajadzētu izmisums par ka tā vietā apstāties, lai padomātu par visu, ko esat darīts viss, kas jums jau sasniegts ar mūsu palīdzību, apstāties un meditēt par visu labumu, ka jums ir sasniegts, ļaujot sev jāvadās mums un jūs sapratīsiet, ka, domājot par šīm lietām un pateicību viņiem ir veids, kā pielūgsmes mums un tūkstošiem vārdiem un radīsies Mīlestības mums, Nomierinieties jo mēs esam ļoti apmierināti ar tevi, un mēs vēlamies, lai tu turpinātu cīņu darīt to, kas ir patīkams, lai mums arī turpmāk, lai pārvarētu šķēršļus vienmēr mūsu rokas, jums ir cīnīties, lai paliktu uzticīga mums, paklausīt mūsu baušļus, jāatceras, ka "mīlet citiem" ir mūsu emblēma, domā par cilvēkiem, tev vajadzētu lūgt par, katru dienu, cilvēki, kas nepieciešama jūsu lūgšana, lai mēs varētu svētīt tos vairāk nekā mēs jau svētījot tos.
Mēs vēlamies, lai pasargātu cilvēci un Jūsu zvans ir apustulis un pravietis, nav jāpārvar ienaidnieks, kurš vēlas palikt aiz un padarīti bezjēdzīgi, slinks un vienaldzīgi uz aicinājumu jums ir jābūt aizlūgšanā par cilvēci, sludināt Dieva vārdu un sludināt piemēru, kā rezultātā svēta un patīkami mums dzīvi, lai jūs redzētu, kopēt labumu jums un izpildiet soļus mūsu mīļotā karalis "YESHUA", kā jūs darāt, būtu stipra, esiet drosmīgi, cīnīties par mīlestības ikdienas jūs sakaut kārdinājumiem, kas jums būs, kas rada jums, lai būtu spēcīgāka. Sekojiet man saka "YESHUA", un dos tev cilvekiem makšķernieka!


NEKAS BEZ JUMS (Will Reagan)
Ak Dievs, mizu atpakaļ slāņi manā sirdī
Es gribu kopību, es gribu sadraudzību
Es gribu būt kopā ar jums, kur jūs esat

ES gribu būt ar tevi
ES gribu būt ar tevi
Es gribu būt kopā ar jums, Kungs

Es esmu nekas bez
Es esmu tikko elpošana
Jūsu sirds ir mans patvērums
Oh Lord

kad es esmu noguris vājš
kungs jūs veikt mani
un kad es esmu sajūta zems
turi mani tuvu
kad es esmu noguris vājš
kungs jūs veikt mani
kad es esmu sadalīti uz pusēm

pavelciet mani caur

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario