miércoles, 27 de diciembre de 2017

I BELIEVE IN MIRACLES



"At the same time, Our "SWEETHEARTS” "ratified their testimony about it with signs, wonders, diverse miracles and gifts distributed by the" HOLY SPIRIT "according to his will"
(Hebrews 2: 4)
Over the years I have heard wonderful stories from people who experienced miracles. I think that sometimes, when we need a dose of hope, Daddy "GOD" and Our “SWEETHEARTS”  work something special for Us. I can think of several events in my own life. Once, I accidentally dropped my glasses on the beach; I did not know that they had fallen in the water until I saw them. I was happy to recover them, because it is very difficult for me to manage myself without them!
My devoted parents have also shared special things that Our "SWEETHEARTS" did. Once, when my mother was pregnant with me, Our "SWEETHEARTS" protected her from the bite of a poisonous snake. My father who ran evangelizing meetings, told how Our "SWEETHEARTS"  saved my life when they removed my tonsils; I had been given a dose of anesthesia that was too high for my age and I stopped breathing on the operating table. I know that Our "SWEETHEARTS" were in the operating room that day. The experienced missionary doctor managed to revive me. I want to meet her in heaven, to thank her. I recently learned that I do not have thyroid cancer, which is an answer to many prayers made for me from all over the world.
Now that I am retired, I look back and see how our ""SWEETHEARTS"" have been with me because they had a purpose for my life. Many times I was discouraged, without hope, and unable to give glory to Our "SWEETHEARTS". "THEY" knew that I should learn some lessons in order to be spiritually stronger. They took me through very difficult experiences and I survived only because "THEY" were with me at every step. I learned to trust more in "THEM" and to pray as I had to pray. It would be impossible for me to make a list of all the things that Our "SWEETHEARTS" have done for me, because “THEY” care about me. “THEY” cares so much about you and me that Daddy “ABBA”(GOD) sent his son "YESHUA" to save us.
I am grateful that Our “SWEETHEARTS” have awakened me from the lukewarm spiritual condition I was for a long time. “THEY” showed me that I am “THEIR” ambassador and that I must share with others “THEIR” Love, which I have seen through “THEIR” miracles in my life. Our "SWEETHEARTS" are truly Lords of miracles and have a plan for each of Us.
Testimony by:
Rose Muthiah Davy

Creo en los Milagros
“A la vez, Nuestros “AMORES” ratificaron su testimonio acerca de ella con señales, prodigios, diversos Milagros y dones distribuidos por el “ESPIRITU SANTO” según su voluntad”
(Hebreos 2:4)
A lo largo de los años he escuchado historias maravillosas de  personas que experimentaron milagros. Creo que, a veces, cuando necesitamos una dosis de esperanza, Papito “DIOS” y Nuestros “AMORES” obran algo especial para Nosotros. Puedo pensar en varios eventos de mi propia vida. Una vez, dejé caer accidentalmente mis anteojos en la playa; No sabía que habían caído en el agua hasta que los vi. ¡Estaba feliz de recuperarlos, porque me es muy difícil manejarme sin ellos!
Mis devotos padres también han compartido cosas especiales que Nuestros “AMORES” hicieron. Una vez, cuando mi madre estaba embarazada de mí, Nuestros “AMORES” la protegieron de la mordedura de una serpiente venenosa. Mi padre que dirigía reuniones evangelizadoras, relato como Nuestros “AMORES” salvaron mi vida cuando me extirparon las amígdalas; me habían dado una dosis de anestesia demasiado alta para mi edad y deje de respirar en la mesa de operaciones. Sé que Nuestros “AMORES” estaban en el quirófano ese día. La experimentada médica misionera logro revivirme. Quiero encontrarme con ella en el cielo, para agradecerle. Recientemente me enteré que no tengo cáncer de tiroides, lo cual es una respuesta a muchas oraciones hechas por mí desde todas partes del mundo.
Ahora que estoy jubilada, miro hacia atrás y veo como Nuestros “AMORES” han estado conmigo porque tenían un propósito para mi vida. Muchas veces me vi desanimada, sin esperanza, y sin poderle dar gloria a Nuestros “AMORES”. “ELLOS” sabían que debía aprender algunas lecciones, como Moisés en el desierto. Me llevaron por experiencias muy difíciles y sobreviví solo porque “ELLOS” estuvieron conmigo a cada paso. Aprendí a confiar más en “ELLOS” y a orar como tenía que orar. Me sería imposible hacer una lista de todas las cosas que Nuestros “AMORES” han hecho por mí, porque se preocupa por mí. Papito “ABBA”(DIOS) preocupa tanto por tí y por mí que envió a su hijo “YESHUA”( JESÚS) para salvarnos.
Estoy agradecida porque Nuestros “AMORES” me han despertado de la condición espiritual tibia en la que estuve mucho tiempo. Me mostro que soy su embajadora y que debo compartir con otros su Amor, que yo he visto a través de sus milagros en mi vida. Nuestros “AMORES” son verdaderamente son SEÑORES de milagros y tienen un plan para cada uno de Nosotros.
Testimonio de:
Rose Muthiah Davy

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario