domingo, 21 de enero de 2018

MESSAGE FROM OUR MOTHER "MARY": "SHE" TALKS TO THE WORLD ABOUT THE HAPPIEST DAY OF "HER" LIFE!


Today in the Dominican Republic we celebrate the day of Our Mother "MARY" called by us also: “Virgin of the High Grace”... On this day, the “MOTHER”, not only of the Dominicans, but of the human race, addressed me and told me that “SHE” wanted to give a message to their beloved children. Today is “HER” celebration and in this case we should be the one who give gifts to "HER" but it is "SHE" who wanted to give us a gift to celebrate “HER” day. Here I leave you with the Message of Our “MOTHER”, "SHE" wants this message to travel the whole world, so share it.
Dear Beloved Children, I want to tell you that I am super excited to tell you my story, it is without a doubt the most beautiful story, it is the day that my beloved Son "YESHUA" Our Sovereign King and Savior was born!
That day I was very nervous, imagine, I did not know how the babies were born, and I was only 17 years old. When my baby was born I did not even have anyone to help me give birth to him, Joseph was in the adjunct room when I gave birth to my precious "ONLY SON".
I was very excited, I kept saying full of tears of joy: - "GLORY BE TO "GOD", GLORY TO MY SOVEREIGN OWNER"! I quickly welcomed him into my arms and Joseph found me with "HIM" in my arms and hurried to help me, took a blanket and helped me cover my baby, then he noticed the umbilical cord and cut it, the "HOLY SPIRIT" guided him to Do it because he was very nervous because he was afraid of hurting the baby by cutting the umbilical cord. Everything happened very fast, I just wanted to have my little boy next to my heart, I wanted to see his little face and finally I did and my surprise was that “HIS” eyes were open! Yes, “HE” was a newborn and he was already looking at the face of his mommy with great attention, and guess what? My baby, Our Beautiful King, the Savior who had been born among animals and straw, had blue and big eyes. I just started laughing and laughing and said: -And this BEAUTIFUL ANGEL HAS BEEN BORN FROM THIS BROWN SKIN GIRL?. Then I started to look if “HE” was okay, I looked at the fingers of “HIS” hands, I kissed them with passion, I was extremely "IN LOVE" of my “LITTLE ONE”. When I saw that “HE” was not crying, but that he was staring at me, that impressed me. "He" just looked at me and ran his hands down my cheeks; “HE” was healthy and very active. Then I asked myself if “HE” was not hungry and I placed “HIM” in my breast and “HE” began to eat, but very quietly, "HE" did not even cry at birth. My “LITTLE ONE” then fell asleep and I laid him in a manger.
And there "HE” was, the most beautiful baby that my eyes had seen, sleeping like an angel, with his little hands together in a prayer pose and I was “HIS” Mother, and the Mother of all humanity and that still caused me amazement and immense gratitude to “MY OWNER”, as I said to my Beloved "GOD" and the awesomeness of all this is that I felt ready to assume that role, because I was created to be The “MOTHER” of the Savior of the World and the “MOTHER” of All Christians and when I refer to All Christians, I refer to the whole humanity, because “MY BELOVED SON” won the lives of every human being on that blessed Cross so humanity can be with "HIM" and with me in heaven, loving each other  for eternity ! 10:07 pm
Hoy en República Dominicana celebramos el día de Nuestra Madre “MARÍA” llamada por Nosotros también: Virgen de la Alta Gracia. En este su día la MADRE, no solo de los dominicanos, sino de la raza humana se dirigió a mí y me dijo que quería darles un mensaje a sus hijitos Amados. Hoy es su fiesta y en este caso deberíamos ser Nosotros quien le demos regalos a “ELLA” pero es “ELLA” quien a querido darnos un regalo con motivo a la celebración de su día. Aquí les dejo con el Mensaje de Nuestra “MADRE”, “ELLA” desea que este mensaje recorra el mundo entero, así que compártanlo.
Queridos Hijitos Amados, quiero contarles que estoy súper emocionada por contarles mi historia, es sin duda la historia más hermosa, es el día en que nació mi Amadísimo Hijito “YESHUA” Nuestro Soberano Rey y Salvador!
Ese día yo  estaba muy nerviosa, imagínense, yo no sabía cómo nacían los bebes, y solo tenía 17 años. Cuando nació mi bebe yo no tuve ni siquiera quien me ayudara a darlo a luz, José estuvo en la sala de adjunto cuando di a luz a mi precioso “HIJO ÚNICO”.
Estaba muy emocionada, no paraba de decir llena de lágrimas de alegría: -“GLORIA A “DIOS”, GLORIA A “MI SOBERANO DUEÑO”! Rápidamente lo acogí entre mis brazos y José me encontró con “ÉL” en brazos y se apresuró a ayudarme, tomó una sabanita y me ayudó a cubrirlo, luego se fijó en el cordón umbilical y lo cortó, el “ESPÍRITU SANTO” lo guió para hacerlo pues él estaba muy nervioso porque tenía miedo de hacerle un daño al bebé  al cortarle el cordón umbilical. Todo pasó muy rápido, yo sólo quería tener al pequeño junto a mi corazón, quería ver su carita y finalmente lo hice y mi sorpresa fue que tenía los ojitos abiertos! Si, recién nacido y ya estaba mirando la cara de su mamita con suma atención, y que creen? Mi bebé, Nuestro Hermoso Rey, El Salvador que había nacido entre animalitos y paja tenía los ojos azules, azulitos y muy grandes. Yo sólo empecé a reír y reír y dije:-Y este HERMOSO ANGELITO HA NACIDO DE ESTA NINA TAN MORENITA?. Entonces empecé a mirar si estaba bien, le miré los deditos de las manos, se los besé con pasión, estaba sumamente “ENAMORADA” de mi pequeño. Cuando vi que no lloraba, sino que me veía fijamente, me impresionó. “ÉL” solamente me miraba y me pasaba las manitas por las mejillas, era saludable y muy activo. Entonces me pregunté si no tendría hambre y lo coloqué en mi seno y empezó a comer, pero muy tranquilito, “ÉL” ni siquiera lloró al nacer. Mi pequeño tomó su lechita hasta que se quedó dormido y lo acosté en un pesebre.
Y ahí estaba “ÉL”, el niñito más hermoso que mis ojos habían visto, durmiendo como un ángel, con sus manitas juntas como si estuviera en pose de oración y yo era su Madre y la Madre de toda la humanidad y eso todavía me causaba asombro y una inmensa gratitud hacia “MI DUEÑO”, como le decía a mi Amado “DIOS” y lo impresionante de todo esto es que me sentía lista para asumir este papel, porque fui creada para serlo: La Madre del Salvador del Mundo y la Madre de todos los Cristianos y cuando me refiero a Todos los Cristianos, me refiero a la humanidad completa porque Mi HIJITO AMADISIMO se ganó cada una de sus vidas en aquella bendita Cruz para que estén con “ÉL” y conmigo en el cielo, Amándonos por la eternidad! 10:07pm

Šodien Dominikānas Republikā mēs svinējām “DIEVA” un mūsu Māte “MARIJA” dienu, ko mēs nocaucam arī: "Augstākās žēlastības Jaunava" ... Šajā dienā mūsu "Māte" ne tikai dominikāniem, bet arī cilvēcei , pievērsās man un man teica, ka "VIŅA" gribēja pateikt vēstījumu saviem mīļajiem bērniem. Tā kā Vakar bija "VIŅA" svinības, šajā gadījumā mums vajadzētu būt tādam, kas dāvina dāvanas "Viņam", bet tā ir "VIŅA", kas vēlējās dot mums dāvanu, lai svinētu "Viņas" dienu. Šeit es atstāju jums ar mūsu "Māte" vēstuli, ""VIŅA" " vēlas, lai šī vēstule ceļo pa visu pasauli, tāpēc dalīties tajā.

Dārgie mīļie bērni, es gribu jums pateikt, ka esmu ļoti priecīga jums pastāstīt savu stāstu, tas ir neapšaubāmi visskaistākais stāsts, tā ir diena, kad mana mīļais Dēls "YESHUA" ir piedzimis, mūsu Valstības karalim un Glābējam!
Šajā dienā man bija ļoti nervu, iedomājies, es nezināju, kā bērni piedzima, un man bija tikai 17 gadi. Kad mans bērns piedzima, man pat nebija neviena, kas man palīdzētu dzemdēt viņu, Džozefs bija papildinošā telpā, kad dzemdēju savu dārgo "Vienīgo dēlu".
Es biju ļoti satraukta, Es turpināju sakot, pilna ar prieka asarām: - "GLORIJA “DIEVAM” ", MANS VALDNIEKS, MANS ĪPAŠNIEKS!" Es ātri uzmēju viņu pie manis un Džozefs atrada mani ar "VIŅU" manā rokā un steidzās man palīdzēt, uzvilka segu un palīdzēja man aizsegt bērnu, pēc tam viņš pamanīja nabas saites un sagriež to, vadoties pēc " SVĒTĀ GARA" Viņam tas jādara, jo viņš bija ļoti nervozs, jo viņš baidījās sāpināt bērnu, sagriež nabassaites. Viss notika ļoti ātri, es tikai gribēju, lai mans “PUISIS” būtu blakus manai sirdij, es gribēju redzēt savu mazo seju un visbeidzot es darīju, un mans pārsteigums bija, ka viņa acis bija atvērtas! Jā, "VIŅAM" bija jaundzimušais, un ar lielu uzmanību “VIŅŠ” jau ar lielu uzmanību jau skatījās uz mammas seju un uzminiet ko? Mans “MAZAIS”, mūsu Skaists Karalis, Glābējs, kas dzimis starp dzīvniekiem un salmiem, bija zilas un lielas acis. Par to ES sāku smieties un smejoši un sacīju: - Un šis skaistākais angels ir dzimis no šī brūnas ādas meitene?. Tad es sāku skatīties, vai “VIŅŠ” ir kārtībā, es paskatījos uz “VIŅAM” rokas pirkstiem, es viņus ar skumjām skūpstījušas, ļoti mīļojos mana "mazā vienīgā DELS". Kad es redzēju, ka “VIŅŠ” neraudāja, bet tas, ka viņš skatījās uz mani, mani iespaidoja. “VIŅŠ” tikai paskatījās uz mani un skrēja rokas manu vaigu; “VIŅŠ” bija vesels un ļoti aktīvs. Tad es sev vaicāju, vai “VIŅŠ” nebija izsalcis, un es ievietoju "VIŅU" savā krūtī un “VIŅŠ” sāka ēst, bet ļoti klusi, “VIŅŠ” pat neraudāja dzimšanas brīdī. Mana "mazā Viena" pēc tam aizmiga, un es “VIŅU” uzliku dīķī.
Un tur bija “VIŅŠ” , visskaistākais bērns, ko manas acis bija redzējušas, gulēdams kā eņģelis, ar mazajām rokas kopā lūgšanā poza, un es biju "VIŅA" Māte un visas cilvēces Māte, kas vēl mani izraisīja izbrīns un milzīga pateicība manam ĪPAŠNIEKAM, kā es teicu savam mīļajam "DIEVAM", un visu šo prieku ir tas, ka es jutos gatavs uzņemties šo lomu, jo man tika radīta būtne "Glābēja" Māte, Visu kristiešu pasauli "Māte" un kad es atsaucos uz visiem kristiešiem, es runāju par visu cilvēci, jo "Mans mīļais DELS" uzvarēja katra cilvēka dzīvi šajā svētītajā krustā, tāpēc cilvēce var būt ar " VIŅU" un ar Mani debesīs, kur mēs mīlesim viens otru mūžīgi! 10:07 pm

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario