lunes, 8 de enero de 2018

READING THE BIBLE: 2 CORINTHIANS


2 Corinthians 1: 2-4
2 That daddy "ABBA" our Father and our Lord "YESHUA" pour out “THEIR” grace and peace on us.
Thanksgiving
3 Praise be the God and Father of our Lord "YESHUA", for he is the Father full of tenderness who has compassion for us and the God who always comforts us. 4 He comforts us in all our sufferings, so that we can also console those who suffer, giving them the same consolation that he has given us.

Wow, what an inspiring verse!, I am studying the Bible, now I’m reading 2 Corinthians 1: 2-4 in the first chapter says: Receive grace and peace ... Wow how much we need it, how important it is to have these two virtues in our life! After I read the word “GRACE” I thought that “GRACE” was good things we received from Our "SWEETHEARTS" such as Gifts and having joy in life, but "GRACE" has another meaning ... What is "GRACE"? I will explain it in another message. I continued reading 2 Corinthians and the first chapter also says that Daddy "ABBA" is tender and comforts us and comforts us and tells us that he consoles us so that we can also comfort others. In this last point I must improve ... Our Mother  "MARY" told me in revelation that I was full of knowledge, full of gifts but I needed to Love more. For example, I have to help my mother more with household chores, spend time with her, give her massages, because she is a wonderful mother and needs my support because she is a widow, yes, my dad died 5 years ago. Also the "HOLY SPIRIT" in revelation told me this Sunday that if I ask anything, in this case to have more love towards my neighbors, “HE” would give it to me, and all this was because I was reading this text of the Bible, because the "HOLY SPIRIT" speaks to us from what we are learning from the bible. Blessed be the Holy word that brings us light. Read the Bible Beloveds of "GOD" and you will be greatly blessed!

2 Corintios 1: 2-4
Que papito “ABBA” nuestro Padre y el Señor “YESHUA” derramen su gracia y su paz sobre ustedes.

Acción de gracias

Alabado sea el Dios y Padre de nuestro Señor “YESHUA”, pues él es el Padre lleno de ternura que nos tiene compasión y el Dios que siempre nos consuela. Él nos consuela en todos nuestros sufrimientos, para que nosotros podamos consolar también a los que sufren, dándoles el mismo consuelo que él nos ha dado a nosotros.
Wow, qué inspirador versículo, Estoy estudiando la Biblia, voy por 2 Corintios 1: 2-4 en el primer capítulo dice: Reciban gracia y paz... Wow cuánto lo necesitamos, cuán importante es tener estas dos virtudes en nuestra vida! Luego que leí gracia pensé que la gracia era cosas buenas que recibimos de parte de Nuestros “AMORES” como por ejemplo Dones y tener gozo en la vida, pero “Gracia” tiene otro significado… Que es la “GRACIA” luego se los explicare. Seguí leyendo 2 de Corintios y  el primer capítulo dice también que Papito "ABBA" es tierno y nos consuela y nos conforta y nos dice que nos consuela para que podamos también nosotros consolar a otros. En esto último debo de mejorar... Nuestra Madre "MARÍA" me dijo en revelación que yo estaba llena de conocimiento, llena de dones pero me faltaba Amar más. Por ejemplo debo de ayudar más a mi mama con los quehaceres de la casa, pasar tiempo con ella, darle masajes, porque ella es una madre maravillosa y necesita de mi apoyo ya que es viuda, si mi papi murió hace ya 5 años. También les cuento que el "ESPÍRITU SANTO" en revelación me dijo este domingo que si le pido cualquier cosa, en este caso tener más Amor hacia el prójimo, ÉL me lo daría, y todo esto fue debido a que yo estuve leyendo este texto de la Biblia, porque el “ESPÍRITU SANTO”, nos habla a partir de lo que nosotros vamos aprendiendo de la biblia. Bendita sea la Santa palabra que nos trae luz. Lean la Biblia Amados de "DIOS" y serán grandemente bendecidos!

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario