viernes, 20 de julio de 2018

A LIFE CHANGING EXPERIENCE


I told «YESHUA»(JESUS) this morning in prayer: - Sweety, how happy and complete I feel now, that I'm growing so much spiritually. My relationship with «YOU» with Our «SWEETHEARTS»: Daddy «ABBA», the «HOLY SPIRIT», our Mother «MARY» and Saint «MARY MAGDALENE» is going forward, is not like before any more, before I use to be so emotional, I use to respond to «YOU» and Our «SWEETHEARTS», depending on how I felt that day, but now thanks to your support and understanding in those times of instability, thanks that I feel Loved by «YOU» by Our «SWEETHEARTS» no matter what, I'm moving each day from Glory to Glory, I walk in victory everyday, by the faith I have put in «YOU» and Our «SWEETHEARTS» and the fact that I don't concentrate anymore on the negative side of my personality or situations I just concentrate only in the LOVE «YOU» and Our «SWEETHEARTS» feel for me, I just concentrate in Loving «YOU» and Our «SWEETHEARTS» and I just concentrate to bring LOVE to everyone around me, just as «YOU» and Our «SWEETHEARTS» asked me!  BE THE GLORY for this transformation to «YOU» Our dear Brother, King and Savior «YESHUA» and to Our «SWEETHEARTS»! 

Le dije a "YESHUA" (JESÚS) esta mañana en oración: - Amorcito, cuán feliz y completa me siento ahora, que estoy creciendo tanto espiritualmente. Mi relación "CONTIGO» con Nuestros «AMORES»: Papito «ABBA», el «ESPÍRITU SANTO», nuestra Madre «MARÍA» y Santa «MARÍA MAGDALENA» va avanzando, mejorando cada día, ya no es como antes, antes solía ser tan emocional, mi relación "CONTIGO" y Nuestros "AMORES" era buena o mala dependiendo de cómo me sentía ese día, pero ahora gracias a "SU" apoyo y comprensión, gracias a que me siento Amada por "TI", por Nuestros "AMORES" sin importar mi inestabilidad de ese entonces, en la actualidad me estoy moviendo cada día de Gloria en Gloria, camino en victoria todos los días, por la fe que he puesto en "TI" y en Nuestros "AMORES" y el hecho de que no me concentro más en el lado negativo de mi personalidad o situaciones. Ahora sólo me concentro en el AMOR que «TÚ» y Nuestros «AMORES» sienten por mí,ahora me concentro en AMARLES y me concentro en dar AMOR a todos los que me rodean, tal como «TÚ» y Nuestros «AMORES» me han pedido.  SEA LA GLORIA por esta transformación en mi vida a «TI» ¡Nuestro querido Hermano, Rey y Salvador «YESHUA» y a Nuestros «AMORES»!

Es teicu "YESHUA" (JEZU) šorīt lūgšanā: - "Milulits", cik priecīga un pilna tagad es jūtu, ka es tik daudz garīgi augu. Manas attiecības ar "TEVI" ar mūsu "MILIE": Tētis "ABBA", "SVĒTAIS GARS", mūsu māte "MARIJA" un svēta "MARIJA MAGDALENA" iet labak, tagad nav kā pirms tam, pirms es biju tik emocionāla, manas attiecības ar  "TEVI" un mūsu "MILIE", bija atkarībā no tā, kā es jutu šo dienu, atkarībā no tā, vai es jutos slikts vai labs, bet tagad pateicoties "JUSU" atbalstam un izpratnei neatkarīgi no tajā laikā nestabilitātes, pateicoties tam, tagad es esmu pārvietojas katru dienu no spožuma uz spožumu, es ikdienu ietu uzvaru, ticībā, ko esmu ielikusi "JŪS" un mūsu "MILIE", un to, ka es vairs nekoncentrēju manas personības vai situāciju negatīvā puse, es  tagad koncentrējoties tikai uz Mīlestība, ka "JŪS" un mūsu "MILIE" justies par mani  un es tikai koncentrējoties  MĪLET "TEVI" un mūsu "MILIE", un es tikai koncentrēties Milet visiem apkārt mani, tāpat kā "JŪS" un mūsu "MILIE" man prasija!  BŪT LĪGUMS par šo dzive pārveidi uz "TEVI" Mūsu dārgais brālis, ķēniņš un glābējs "YESHUA" un BŪT LĪGUMS ari mūsu "MILIE"!

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario