miércoles, 4 de mayo de 2016

NEW IN

 A Very special Gift from a Very special Girl:Yoelisa Lebron Encarnacion

I have always admired the way YESHUA communicated with Daddy “ABBA” here on earth, how, could “HE” go and pray and pray in communication with “HIM” that to me is so beautiful and admirable, that motivates me to keep also in communication with the “FATHER” in the same way. So guys you can imagine my surprise when I received on Saturday this beautiful gift, coincidence? ... I don’t think so, thank you "SWEETHEARTS because through Yoelisa you gave me this gift so close to my heart!!!!!

Yo siempre he admirado la manera en como YESHUA se comunicaba con Papito “ABBA” aquí en la tierra, el modo, podía pasarse horas y horas en comunicación con EL, qué hermoso y admirable!!!!! Eso me motiva a mí a mantenerme también en comunicación con el PADRE de la misma manera, así que ya se imaginarán mi sorpresa cuando recibí este hermoso regalo, coincidencia?...No lo creo, gracias "AMORES, porque a través de Yoelisa me dieron este regalo tan significativo para mí!!!!!

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario