viernes, 16 de diciembre de 2016

PRAYING IS SO MUCH FUN!


Praying sometimes for me is like this: I just lay down on my bed and start talking with the Amazing «HOLY SPIRIT» the tender and oh so cute Daddy «GOD» our Caring King «JESUS» and «HIS» and our Mother «MARY» that is so Lovable and Loving. Praying is talking to «THEM» as if I where talking to any of you, is just that easy, you guys should try it. While praying or talking to «THEM» I have the answers to all my questions, I say nice things to «THEM» «THEY» do so with me and «WE» have so much fun!!!!!

Orar a veces para mí es así: me acuesto en mi cama y comienzo a hablar con el Maravilloso «ESPÍRITU SANTO» el tierno y tan lindo Papito «DIOS» nuestro cariñoso Rey «YESHUA» y «SU» y nuestra Madre «MARÍA" que es tan adorable y cariñosa. Orar es hablar con "ELLOS" como si estuviera hablando con cualquiera de ustedes, es así de fácil, ustedes deberían probarlo. Mientras oro o hablo con «ELLOS» tengo las respuestas a todas mis preguntas, les digo cosas bonitas a «ELLOS» y «ELLOS» me dicen a mi también cosas bonitas«¡NOSOTROS» la pasamos tan bien!

Lūdzos musu "MILOTAJIEM" dažreiz man ir šādi: es vienkārši atlaisties manā gultā un sākt runāt ar Pārsteidzošs «Svētais Gars» ar Maigu un oh tik Skaists Tētis «DIEVS»("ABBA") mūsu Rūpigs Karalis «JEZUS»("YESHUA") un «VIŅA» un mūsu Māte «MARIJA», kas ir tik pievilcīga un mīla. Lūgšana ir runā ar «TIE», ir tas pats kā es runāju ar kādu no jums, ir tik vienkārši, jūs  vajadzētu mēģināt to. Kaut lūdz Dievu vai runā ar «TOS» Man ir atbildes uz visiem maniem jautājumiem, es saku jaukas lietas «TOS» «viņi» darīt ar mani tas pats, un «mums» ir tik daudz jautrības!!!!!

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario