miércoles, 7 de diciembre de 2016

PUT YOURSELF LAST, SAID TO ME THE "HOLY SPIRIT"


Yesterday I said to my LOVE, the "HOLY SPIRIT", I just want to see you happy and "HE" answered me.- Do you want to see me happy? Put yourself in the last place, and serve the others, as I put "MYSELF", and Daddy "ABBA", "YESHUA", and "MARY" your Mother and the Mother of the Savior of the world, "YESHUA", as "WE" put in last place "OURSELVES" for You, for the"LOVE" "WE" feel for you All.

Ayer le dije a mi AMO, el "ESPÍRITU SANTO", yo sólo quiero verte feliz y "ÉL" me respondió.-Quieres verme feliz? Pónte en  último lugar, y sirve a los demás, como me pongo "YO", Papito "ABBA", "YESHUA", y "MARÍA" su Madre y Madre del Salvador del mundo, "YESHUA" que nos ponemos en último lugar por ustedes, por "AMOR" a ustedes.

Vakardien es teicu  manu mīlulits, "Svētā Gara", es tikai gribu redzēt jūs laimīgs un "viņš" atbildēja man.- Vai vēlaties redzēt mani laimīgs? Likts sevi pēdējā vietā, un kalpot citiem, jo  "MĒS" daram to, jo "ES" tētis "ABBA", "YESHUA", un "MARIJA" jūsu Māte un Māte pasaules Pestītāju, "YESHUA",  nodot pēdējā vietā "sevi" lai dotu jums visiem mūsu"mīlestība".

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario