lunes, 22 de mayo de 2017

VIDEO OF THE WEEK: How our SWEETHEARTS show their love for us!



Hi Sweeties, I just wanted to share with you this Beautiful song that my Bff, the "HOLY SPIRIT", put in my mind last week. This song is about How our "SWEETHEARTS": Daddy "ABBA"(GOD), "YESHUA"(JESUS) our King, the "HOLY SPIRIT" and the Mother of our Savior and our Mother "MARY" show "THEIR" Love for us every day!

“THEY” tell me that “THEY” love me when
I hear the rain
“THEY” say “THEY” love me
With a sunset.
“THEY” say it without words with the
Sea waves,
Say it in the morning
With my breathing

CHORUS:
“THEY” tell me that “THEY” love me and
That “THEY” want to be with me?
“THEY” Tell me that “THEY” look for me
When I go out for a walk
That “THEY” have done everything that exists to 
Get my attention
That “THEY” want to conquer 
And brighten my heart

“THEY” say “THEY” love me
When I see the cross
“JESUS” hands outstretched
That's how big “THEIR” love is
“JESUS” says it in the wounds of
“HIS” hands and feet
“JESUS” says “HE” loves me
Once and again!



Hola Amados, sólo quería compartir con ustedes esta Hermosa canción que mi mejor amigo, el "ESPÍRITU SANTO", puso en mi mente la semana pasada, es del cantante Jesus Adrian Romero. Esta canción es acerca de cómo nuestros "AMORES": Papito "DIOS"(ABBA), "JESÚS"(YESHUA) nuestro Rey, el "ESPÍRITU SANTO" y la Madre de nuestro Salvador y nuestra Madre "MARÍA" muestran "su AMOR por nosotros TODOS DÍAS!

Me dice que me ama cuando 
escucho llover, 
me dice que me ama 
con un atardecer. 
lo dice sin palabras con 
las olas del mar, 
lo dice en la mañana 
con mi respirar 

CORO: 
me dice que me ama y 
que conmigo quiere estar 
me dice que me busca 
cuando salgo yo a pasear 
que ha hecho lo que existe para 
llamar mi atencion 
que quiere conquistarme 
y alegrar mi corazon 

me dice que me ama 
cuando veo la cruz 
sus manos extendidas 
asi tan grande es su amor 
lo dice en las heridas de 
sus manos y pies 
me dice que me ama 
una y otra vez 

Sveiki jums visiem, es tikai gribēju dalīties ar jums šo skaisto dziesmu, kas mans Labākais draugs "Svētais Gars", ielieciet manā prātā pagājušajā nedēļā. Šī dziesma saka cik daudz ir mūsu "MILAKIEM" Tētis "ABBA"(Dievs), "YESHUA"(Jēzus) mūsu karalis, musu draugu "Svētais Gars" un Māte mūsu Glābēja un mūsu Māte "MARIJA" Mīlestība par mums un ka "TIE" rada mums katru dienu!

"Viņi", man pateikt, ka "viņi" mīl mani, kad
Es dzirdu lietus
"Viņi" saka "viņi" mīli mani
Ar saulrietu.
"Viņi" saka to bez vārdiem ar
Esiet viļņi,
Teic ka mīl mani no rīta
Ar manu elpošanu

CHORUS:
"Viņi", man pateikt, ka "viņi" mīl mani un
Ka "viņi", vēlas būt kopā ar mani.
"Viņi" Pasaki man, ka "viņi" meklēt mani
Kad es gaju ārā pastaigāties
Ka "viņi" ir darījuši visu, kas pastāv, lai
Saņemt manu uzmanību
Ka "viņi" grib iekarot
Un gaišāku manu sirdi

"Viņi" saka "viņi" mīli mani
Kad es redzu krustu
"Jēzus" rokas izstieptas
Tas ir, cik liels "viņu" mīlestība ir
"Jēzus", teikts rētām
"viņa" rokas un kājas
"Jēzus" saka "viņš" mīl mani
atkal un atkal!

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario