martes, 2 de mayo de 2017

WHY I'M CALLED PROPHET BUTTERFLY



You will wonder why I’m called: the "Prophet Butterfly". I will tell you next:
I was married to a man from Latvia, a country bordering Russia, and I went to live there with him. I was living there for 6 years and at the end of that time I received the call of our "SWEETHEARTS": Daddy "GOD", the "HOLY SPIRIT", our Beloved King "JESUS" and of the Mother of our King and our Mother  “MARY”, they asked me to buy  a butterfly’s  wings and to use them to go out with them and tell the people that pass me by -" God bless you ", I had to go with the wings on Shopping centers and downtown, where there were many people and bless them in the name of our King JESUS! :)

This missionary work is very beautiful, blessing people in the name of “JESUS”, our King,  filled me with joy, I feel  complete, and I feel that my  life makes sense, there is nothing more beautiful that follow in the footsteps of "JESUS", to live as “HE” lived here on earth, always doing good to others. 

Now that I live in the Dominican Republic and not in Latvia, because I got divorce, we have other projects with our "SWEETHEARTS" that we will tell you later. We are working on making a few treatises, base in how great is the love of our “SWEETHEARTS”, to distribute to the people who cross me on the road here in the Dominican Republic. In my country besides saying: - "God bless you"! To each person on the street, I also ask their names to write them down in a prayer book and pray for them every day.


Ustedes se preguntarán por qué me dicen: la “Profeta Mariposa”,  se los diré a continuación:
Yo estuve casada con un joven de Letonia, un país que hace frontera con Rusia, y me fui a vivir para allá con él. Estuve viviendo allá algunos 6 años y a finales de los mismos un día recibí el llamado de nuestros “AMORES”: Papito “DIOS”, el “ESPIRITU SANTO”, nuestro Amadísimo Rey “JESUS”, y la Madre de nuestro Rey y nuestra Madre “MARIA”, ellos me pidieron que comprara unas alas de Mariposa y que las usara para salir a la calle con ellas y decirles a las personitas que se cruzaran por mi camino –“DIOS les bendiga”, yo debía ir con las alas puestas a los centros comerciales y al centro de la ciudad, donde había mucha gente y bendecirlas en el nombre de nuestro Rey JESUS!:)

Esa labor de misionera es muy hermosa, uno se llena de gozo al bendecir a los demás, uno se siente plena, que la vida de uno tiene sentido, no hay cosa más hermosa que seguir los pasos de “JESUS”, vivir como El vivió aquí en la tierra, haciendo siempre el bien a los demás. 

Ahora que vivo en República Dominicana y no en Letonia, porque me divorcie, tenemos otros proyectos con nuestros “AMORES” que luego les contaremos. Estamos trabajando en hacer unos tratados para repartirlos a las personitas que se me crucen por el camino aquí en República Dominicana. Aquí en Dominicana además de  decirles:-“DIOS te bendiga”! a cada persona por la calle, también les pregunto sus nombres para anotarlos en una libreta de oración y orar por ellos todos los días.


Daži no jums domā, kāpēc man sauc: par “ Tauriņu Praviete ". Es jums pastāstīšu:
Man bija precējusies ar vīrieti no Latvijas, valsts, kas robežojas Krievija, un es devos ar viņu dzīvot tur. Es dzīvoju tur uz 6 gadiem, un beigās šis laiks es saņēmu aicinājumu no mūsu “MILAKIEM” Tētis "DIEVS", "SVĒTAIS GARS", mūsu mīļotais Karalis "JĒZUS", un Mātes mūsu karaļa un mūsu Māte "MARIJA" Viņi man prasija, lai nopirktu tauriņa spārnus, un izmantot tos, lai ietu ārā ar viņiem un pateikt cilvēkiem, kas iet pari - "Dievs svētī jūs", man bija jāiet ar spārniem uz Tirdzniecības centri un pilsētas centra, kur ir daudz cilvēku un svētī tos vārdā mūsu Karalis “JĒZUS”! :)

Šis misionāru darbs ir ļoti skaists, svētīt cilvēkus ar "JĒZUS" nosaukumu, piepilda mani ar prieku, es jūtos pilna, un es jūtu, ka mana dzīve ir jēga, nav nekas vairāk skaisti, ka sekot "JĒZUS" pēdās  dzīvot kā" viņš "dzīvoja šeit uz zemes, vienmēr darīt labu citiem.


Tagad, kad es dzīvoju Dominikānas Republikā un nav Latvijā, jo es esmu šķiršanas, mums ir citi projekti ar mūsu "MILAKIEM", ka mēs jums pateiksim vēlāk. Mēs strādājam, lai padarītu dažas traktāti par mūsu “MILAKIEM” lai dotu cilvēkiem, ka iet man pari uz ceļa šeit Dominikānas Republikā. Manā valstī es  arī saku: - "Dievs svētī jūs!" Lai katram cilvēkam uz ielas, es arī prasu viņu vārdus lai uzrakstītu tos lūgšanu grāmatu un lūgties par viņiem katru dienu.

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario