lunes, 14 de agosto de 2017

A NIGHT I WON'T FORGET, PRAYING "THE ROSARY"


I had a very tiring day at the office, I was very tired because I had not rested well the night before and while I was at work I only thought about the Monday Christian meeting, where we gathered to study the word of our “SWEETHEARTS” in the house of a Loving  And a very spiritual neighbor named Mercedes, is a wonderful time in which besides sharing with Mercedes and my other sisters of the church I can share with the small daughters of Mercedes: Alday of 10 years old and Emma of only a year old. When I get to the house of this beautiful family they receive me with a lot of Love, after greeting them with kisses and hugs, I take Emma in my arms, then during the meeting, she dedicate her time to comb my hair while from time to time stares at me to the eyes, also embraces me with much love. That special day, when I told you I was exhausted, I needed the Love of Emma, ​​the Love of my family, because Emma, Alday, Mercedes and my other sisters from the church, are my family.
I want to tell you Beloveds that after work I quickly arrive at Mercedes home, the truth is that I thought in a second, something that came from the enemy of our souls, that nothing could take away the fatigue that I felt at that moment, I arrived in a hurry because we did not have prepared the subject that we were going to talk about that day at the meeting, because Mercedes did not have the book that she uses to give the subjects, I have it.  Let me tell you that I was received with a lot of affection as always, kiss on the cheek, hugs and there was Emma!, ​​Emma came jump into my arms and we embrace with tenderness and Peace, joy, rest came immediately to me, now I will tell you the best! After I apologize to Mercedes for not given her the book she uses to give the topics every Monday she came out with the best news!: As the subject is not ready for today, she said to me, we are going to do the Rosary ... we have not done it for a long time, now, I ask you something Beloveds, came from Our "SWEETHEARTS" her words?! Yes! After she told me that, I saw the heavens open, literally, that decision fills me with a joy, peace, yes holy peace, I was so excited beloveds! The reason is that we were going to pray to the Holy Mother of “GOD” Our Mommy "MARY"! She is so loving and sweet, listens to our prayers with great attention and also intercede immediately when we make our request in that beautiful prayer, The Rosary is very powerful, Our Holy “MOTHER” answers Our prayers immediately and if, while doing the prayer, You meditate every word that you say with the heart, mind and soul, you can appreciate how delicious it is, yes beloveds because according to the mysteries of the Rosary that you are reading that day, you are reading verses of the bible that show the life of Our Beloved King “YESHUA”(JESUS) ​​and the greatness of Our Blessed Mother “MARY” his Mother, who invite us to meditate on “THEIR” perfection, the greatness of “THEIR” work in order to save us here on earth! The Rosary is not mere repetitions like some special little people, unfortunately, think they are!
I want to tell you that the other sisters from the church came at Mercedes’s Home, and when they were told that we will do the Rosary that day, Our "SWEETHEARTS" placed in my heart that I should do the introductory prayer of the Rosary, it is in that beautiful prayer when one person thanks to Our Loving Mommy “MARY”,  who intercedes for Us before Our “SWEETHEARTS", thank you, we say thank you to  “HER” for listening to us with Love, attention, at the beginning of the Rosary you tell “HER” everything that "SHE" means to Us! And we present to “HER” at that moment also the petitions, intentions of Our prayer to "HER". I did not know what to say at that time, I wanted to say a lot of beautiful things to Our Mommy “MARY”, I wanted that when the sisters of the church heard that introductory prayer to "HER" they get to know about our “MOMMY”, EVERYTHING, EVERYTHING! I just wanted them to know how wonderful “SHE” is! So in prayer and quickly told to Our "SWEETHEARTS" to help me to do that prayer, as everyone should do before each and every prayer, and the "HOLY SPIRIT" answered me: "Ask “YESHUA”, "HE" IS HER BELOVED SON, “HE” LOVES “HER” DEEPLY AND KNOWS “HER” IN EQUAL WAY, “HE” KNOWS THE GREATNESS OF “HIS” BLESSED “MOTHER” AND WAS THE GREATEST WITNESS OF “HER” BLESSED LOVE FOR HUMANITY AS “SHE” WAS OF “HIS”!
Obeying my Love, the "HOLY SPIRIT" I begged with Love to Our Sweet King “YESHUA” to help me. Now, listen to this Beloveds,  the prayer reflected “HIM”, “HIS” character during the prayer he was making through me,  was humble, sweet, simple so that the interlocutors could easily understand Our baby , As I sometimes say to the LOVE OF MY LIFE, "YESHUA", “HE” made a beautiful prayer that described Our “MOMMY” exactly how “SHE” is! “HER” dedication, self-denial, everything, everything “SHE” does daily for Us from heaven!
During the Rosary, Emma, the bubbly, naughty, mischievous, playful and cheerful little girl was playing with three Rosaries that she had in her little hands, walked around the room with them, placed them with difficulty in her little neck, threw them, One of them got stuck in one of her little toes, it was a beautiful disaster, but it did not break the sanctity and the beauty of the prayer, we didn't get disconcentrated, it was beautiful! J, Mercedes was reading the Mysteries and presented petitions to Our “MOMMY” between each Mystery we sang songs to " The most beautiful Rose, Our faithful “MOMMY”, who listens to us with great attention, it is important that I emphasize this, Our "SWEETHEARTS" asked me to remind you this beautiful detail.
Emma, ​​as I told you she usually does, approached me and began to comb my hair, then began to hug me, it was beautiful! She began to look at me and hug me with laughter, She would look at me again and hug me again all this without ceasing to laugh, I was hugged tight by her and I felt in heaven, she embraces me and her hugs were as an ointment to my tired back, it really was renovating: The Rosary, the little one in my arms, she was being a little girl!  Seeing her been in the middle of the room while Our devotion for Our Mommy “MARY” was strong, was perfect, IT WAS PERFECT, IT WAS WONDERFUL! We finished the Rosary and I went home totally transformed, full of HEAVENLY HAPPINESS! YES, IT WAS AN UNFORGETTABLE EXPERIENCE THAT WILL REMAIN IN MY HEART FROM NOW AND FOR ETERNITY!


Tuve un día muy agotador en la oficina, estaba muy cansada porque no había descansado bien la noche anterior y yo estando en el trabajo solo pensaba en la reunión de los lunes de la iglesia, donde nos reunimos a estudiar la palabra en cada de una Amorosa y muy spiritual vecina llamada Mercedes, es un tiempo maravilloso en el que además de compartir con Mercedes y mis otras hermanas de la iglesia puedo compartir con las pequeñas hijas de Mercedes: Alday de 10 años y Emma de solamente un añito. Cuando llego a la casa de esta hermosa familia me reciben muy lindo, después de saludarlas con besitos y abrazos se me acerca Emma y la tomo entre mis brazos, luego durante la reunión se dedica a peinarme el cabello mientras de tiempo en tiempo se queda mirándome a los ojos, observándome, también me abraza con mucho amor. Ese día en especial, en que como les conté estaba agotadísima yo necesitaba del Amor de Emma, del Amor de mi familia, porque ellas, mis demás hermanas de la iglesia son mi familia.
Les quiero contar mis amados que después del trabajo llegue rápidamente al hogar de Mercedes, la verdad es que pensé en un segundo, cosa del enemigo, que nada podría quitarme el cansancio que tenía, llegue apurada porque no teníamos preparado el tema que íbamos a tratar ese día en la reunión, yo tenía el libro que mercedes usa para dar los temas, y déjenme contarles que me recibieron con mucho cariño como siempre besito en la mejilla, abrazos y Emma, Emma llego salto a mis brazos y me abrazo con ternura y la paz, el gozo, el descanso vinieron inmediatamente a mí, ahorita les cuento lo mejor! Luego que me disculpe con Mercedes por no haberle entregado el libro que ella usa para dar los temas cada lunes ella me salió con la mejor noticia! Como el tema no está preparado para hoy, me dijo, vamos a hacer el Rosario…hace mucho que no lo hacemos, vinieron de Nuestros “AMORES” sus  palabras?! Siiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii Luego que ella me dijo eso yo vi los cielos abiertos, literalmente me llene de un gozo, paz, si bendita paz, si otra vez de paz, estaba tan emocionada, Amados es que íbamos a rezarle a Nuestra Mamita “MARIA”! Ella es tan Amorosa y dulce, escucha nuestras oraciones con mucha atención y además intercede inmediatamente le hacemos nuestro pedido en ese bello rezo, El Rosario es poderosísimo como les quiero hacer saber, Nuestra Madre responde Nuestras oraciones de inmediato y si, al hacer el rezo meditas cada palabrita que dice con el corazón, la mente, el alma podrás apreciar lo delicioso que es, si amados porque de acuerdo al misterio que estés leyendo ese día, en el rosario vas leyendo versículos de la biblia que relatan en resumen la vida de Nuestro Amadísimo Rey “YESHUA” (JESÚS) y la grandeza de Nuestra Madre bendita, que nos invitan a meditar su perfección, la grandeza de su obra salvífica aquí en la tierra, la de la Madre y el Hijo! No son meras repeticiones como algunas personitas especiales, lamentablemente piensan que son!
Quiero contarles que llegaron las demás hermanitas de la iglesia, y ya cuando a todas se les explico que haríamos el Rosario ese día, Nuestros “AMORES” pusieron en mi corazón que yo debía hacer la oración introductoria del Rosario, es en esa hermosa oración cuando uno le agradece a Nuestra Madre Amorosa el que interceda por Nosotros ante Nuestros “AMORES”, le agradece por el hecho de escucharnos con Amor, atención, uno le dice todo lo que “ELLA” significa para Nosotros! y le presentamos en ese momento también  las peticiones, intenciones de Nuestro rezo a “ELLA”.  Yo en ese momento no sabía que decir, quería decirle muchas cositas hermosas a Nuestra Madre, quería que cuando las hermanitas escucharan esa oración introductoria supieran de “ELLA” TODO, TODO! Simplemente quería que supieran lo maravillosa que es! Así que en oración y rapidito le dije a Nuestros “AMORES” que me ayudaran a hacer esa oración, como uno debe de hacer antes de cada oración siempre y el “ESPIRITU SANTO” me respondió:-Pídeselo a “YESHUA”(JESÚS), “ÉL” ES SU AMADISIMO HIJO, LAAMA PROFUNDAMENTE Y LA CONOCE DE IGUAL MANERA, SABE LA GRANDEZA DE SU BENDITA MADRE Y FUE EL MAYOR TESTIGO DE SU BENDITO AMOR POR LA HUMANIDAD!
Obedeciendo a mi Amor, el “ESPÍRITU SANTO” le pedí con Amor que me ayudara y escuchen lo siguiente la oración lo reflejó a ÉL, su carácter AMADOS fue humilde, fue dulce, sencilla para que los interlocutores la pudieran comprender con facilidad, el bebé, como así le digo a veces al AMOR DE MI VIDA, “YESHUA”(JESÚS) hizo una oración bellísima que describió a Nuestra Mamita al pie de la letra! Su dedicación, abnegación, todo, todo lo que hace diariamente por Nosotros desde el cielo!
Durante el Rosario Emma, la burbujeante, cándida, traviesa, juguetona y alegre pequeña estuvo jugando con tres Rosarios que tenía en sus manitas, se paseaba por la habitación con ellos, se los colocaba con dificultad en el cuello, los lanzaba, se le enredó uno en los piecitos, era un hermoso desastre, pero no rompió la santidad y la hermosura del rezo, no nos desconcentramos, fue hermoso, Mercedes estuvo leyendo los Misterios y presentaba peticiones a Nuestra Mamita “MARÍA” entre cada Misterio le cantábamos canciones a “ELLA” la Rosa más Hermosa, Nuestra fiel Mamita, que nos escucha con mucha atención, es importante que yo recalque esto, me piden Nuestros “AMORES” que les recuerde este hermosisisisisisimo detalle.

Emma como les conté que suele hacer se me acerco y empezó a peinarme, luego empezó a abrazarme, fue hermoso! Como les conté que hace empezó a mirarme y abrazarme entre risas, me miraba nueva vez y me abrazaba de nuevo todo esto sin dejarse de reír, me apretaba bien fuerte y yo me sentía en el cielo, sus abracitos eran un ungüento a mi espalda cansada, de verdad fue renovador: El Rosario, la pequeña en mis brazos, siendo niña, verla ser en medio del salón mientras Nuestra devoción por la Madre era perfecta FUE PERFECTO, FUE MARAVILLOSO! Terminamos el Rosario y yo me fui a casa totalmente transformada, llena de una FELICIDAD CELESTIAL! SI, FUE UNA EXPERIENCIA INOLVIDABLE QUE QUEDARA EN MI CORAZON DESDE AHORA Y POR LA ETERNIDAD! 

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario