domingo, 27 de agosto de 2017

THE PROPHET BUTTERFLY WAS CALLED TO SERVE JUST AS OUR KING "YESHUA"(JESUS)




This Saturday was a wonderful day. Our "SWEETHEARTS" put in my heart to go to the Colonial Zone of my country, “THEY” want me to wear a butterfly wings and to distribute the tracts with Christian messages to the special people who crossed my way that day. When I gave the tracts to the people, I said to each of them: "GOD" bless you, remember that "HE" loves you very much and is always with you!
Some people were staring at me, especially the children who said to me: "A Butterfly"! Then I explain to them that my name was Rossi and that I was called "The Prophet Butterfly".
While we were walking the Conde's pedestrian street, I say "we were walking" because my Guardian Angel, "Gabriel" always accompanies me, Our "SWEETHEARTS" asked me to approach an old man who was selling lottery tickets, he immediately asked me to buy him a ticket, I replied that I don’t  buy lottery tickets because I’m a Christian and he insisted. Then Our "SWEETHEARTS" asked me to give him money and I gave him two hundred pesos I had, the old man started to cry and my angel “Gabriel” began to cry also moved by the reaction of the man, everything that our Angels feel, we feel it too , I asked the man very concerned, why he was crying, he looked so sweet, so small and helpless that our only desire was to help him in whatever we could, he later told me that he had health problems, Our "SWEETHEARTS" told me to give him five hundred pesos, and I told the old man that the money was from Our "SWEETHEARTS": Daddy "ABBA"(GOD), "HOLY SPIRIT", Our King "YESHUA"(JESUS) and Our Mother "MARY". The old man did not want to accept the money but we insisted and finally he accepted them, then he left very grateful.
The old man was already a certain distance when suddenly Our "SWEETHEARTS" asked me to reach the old man and give him more money, we reached him and gave him one thousand pesos, once again the old man did not want to accept, but we insisted and in the end he agree. The old man went home very grateful of Our "SWEETHEARTS".
After giving away the papers with Christian messages that I had left, I went to eat an ice cream, being in the ice cream shop I asked the names of the girls that work there to pray for them and then I ordered my ice cream and ate it while resting a little. Then a lady came in asking for money to eat and Our "SWEETHEARTS" put in my heart to give her money, I gave her 5 hundred pesos and I told the lady that the money was a gift from Our "SWEETHEARTS".
After I finished eating the ice cream and still wearing  the Butterfly wings  I left the ice cream shop and I prepared to continue blessing the special people who crossed me along the way. Once again Our "SWEETHEARTS" asked me to give two hundred pesos to an indigent who is always at the Conde’s  street, I have known this indigent since I was little girl and that day was the first time I had the opportunity to give him what I had at that moment. I was left just with the money I need it to go back home.
That day I had personal plans with that money, I planned to buy some shirts to put in them Christian Messages and to buy some things for our Ministry, but Our "SWEETHEARTS" had other plans. "THEY" love humanity so much that they wanted to bless the needy people that crossed my way that day. I honestly was a little sad because I had plans with that money, while being in the ice cream shop I let  Our "SWEETHEARS" know how I felt and "YESHUA" (JESUS) Our King said to me: "My Love, why are you sad?, You were born to serve others, just as I did when I was on earth”.
After this experience that I lived I feel more strengthened, I know that Our "SWEETHEARTS" reward with Love, wisdom and spiritual strength those who serve “THEM”. “THEY” reward us with more Love to "THEM" and to Our neighbors. One of my greatest gifts is to have “Gabriel” by my side, my Angel is my friend and it is a blessing for me, then I will tell you how I knew  I had an angel with me and that angel is the Archangel “Gabriel”.

How our “SWEETHEARTS” reward me and “Gabriel” for the good things we did on Saturday? Well, I talk a lot with “Gabriel” and Our “SWEETHEARTS”, on Sunday we spent time with our Family and then there was a lot of sweet food, cookies and a big cake to enjoy with the family! And there was our bible study and the Rosary; things that make me feel grateful, in peace and full of joy. Let’s praise our “SWEETHEARTS” for “THEIR” immense LOVE for us!!!!!! All this beautiful experience of Saturday and Sunday show me, and to all of us that "THEY" ARE FAITHFUL !!!!!!

Este sábado fue un día Maravilloso. Nuestros “AMORES” pusieron en mi corazón que fuera a la Zona Colonial y que me pusiera las alitas de Mariposa y que repartiera los trataditos con mensajes Cristianos a las personitas especiales que se cruzaron por mi camino ese día. Al entregarles los papelitos les decía:- “DIOS” les bendiga, recuerden que “EL” les ama mucho y esta con ustedes siempre!
Algunas personas se me quedaban mirando, en especial los niños que me decían:-“Una Mariposa”! Entonces yo aprovechaba y les decía que mi nombre era Rossi y que me decían “La Profeta Mariposa”.
Mientras recorríamos la calle peatonal del Conde, digo “recorríamos” porque mi Ángel de la guarda, “Gabriel” siempre me acompaña, Nuestros “AMORES” me pidieron que me acercara a un señor que estaba vendiendo boletos de Lotería, él inmediatamente me pidió que le comprara un boleto, yo le respondí que no compraba boletos de lotería porque era cristiana y el insistió. Luego Nuestros “AMORES” me pidieron que le diera dinero y yo le di 200 pesos que tenía, el señor empezó a llorar y Gabriel se puso a llorar también conmovido por la reacción del  señor, todo lo que sienten Nuestros Ángeles, nosotros lo sentimos también, le pregunte al señor muy preocupada por qué lloraba, se veía tan dulce, tan pequeño y desamparado que Nuestro único deseo era ayudarlo en lo que fuera, él luego me contó que tenía problemas de salud, Nuestros “AMORES” me dijeron que le diera 500 pesos, y le dije al señor que el dinero era de parte de Nuestros “AMORES”: Papito “DIOS”, el “ESPIRITU SANTO”, Nuestro Rey “JESUS” y Nuestra Madre “MARIA”. El señor no quiso aceptar el dinero pero insistimos y los aceptó, luego se fue muy agradecido.
El señor iba ya a cierta distancia cuando de repente Nuestros “AMORES” me pidieron que alcanzara al señor y que le diera más dinero, lo alcanzamos y le dimos 1000 pesos, una vez más el señor no quiso aceptar, pero insistimos y al final lo acepto. El señor se fue a casa muy agradecido de Nuestros “AMORES”.
Luego de repartir los papelitos con mensajes Cristianos que me quedaban, fui a comerme un heladito, estando en la heladería pregunte los nombres de las vendedoras para orar por ellas y luego pedí mi helado y me lo comí mientras descansaba un poco. Luego entro una señora pidiendo dinero para comer y Nuestros “AMORES” pusieron en mi corazón que le diera dinero, le di 500 pesos y le dije a la señora que era de parte de Nuestros “AMORES”.
Luego que termine de comerme el helado y con las alitas de Mariposa puestas salí de la heladería y me dispuse a seguir bendiciendo a las personitas especiales que se me cruzaban por el camino. Nueva vez Nuestros “AMORES” me pidieron que diera 200 pesos a un indigente que siempre está en la calle el Conde, este indigente lo conozco desde pequeñita y ese día era la primera vez que tenía la oportunidad de darle de lo que tenía. Me quede solo con el dinero de mi pasaje de regreso a casa.
Ese día tenía planes personales con ese dinero, pero Nuestros “AMORES” tenían otros planes. “ELLOS” Aman tanto a la humanidad que quisieron bendecir grandemente a las personitas necesitadas que se cruzaron por mi camino. Yo honestamente me puse algo triste porque tenía planes con ese dinerito, estando en la heladería le hice saber a Nuestros “AMORES” como me sentía y “YESHUA”(JESUS) Nuestro Rey me dijo:-Mi Amor, por qué estas triste, si naciste para servir a los demás, justamente como yo lo hice estando en la tierra.
Después de esta experiencia que viví me siento más fortalecida, sé que Nuestros “AMORES” recompensan con Amor, sabiduría y fortaleza espiritual a aquellos que le sirven con Amor a “ELLOS” y a Nuestro prójimo. Uno de mis mayores regalos es tener a Gabriel a mi lado, mi Ángel es mi amigo y es una bendición para mí, luego les contaré como supe que tenía un ángel conmigo y que ese ángel es el Arcángel Gabriel.
¿Cómo nuestros "AMORES" nos recompensaron a mí y a "Gabriel" por las cosas buenas que hicimos el sábado? Bueno, hable mucho con "Gabriel" y con nuestros "AMORES", el domingo pasamos tiempo con nuestra familia y luego hubo un montón de comida dulce, galletas y un gran pastel para disfrutar con la familia! Y también hubo un estudio bíblico y el rezo del Rosario; Cosas que me hacen sentir agradecida, en paz y llena de gozo. Alabemos a nuestros "AMORES" por su inmenso AMOR para con nosotros, toda esta linda experiencia del sábado y el Domingo me demuestran a mí, a todos Nosotros que “ELLOS” SON FIELES!!!!!!

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario