domingo, 6 de agosto de 2017

A RAINY DAY THAT TURNS OUT UNFORGETTABLE!


Yesterday was a wonderful day! It all began with listening to the word of Our "SWEETHEARTS": Daddy "ABBA"(GOD), Our King "YESHUA"(JESUS), the "HOLY SPIRIT" and GOD's Mother and our Mother "MARY", Every time I hear "THEIR" word each morning through Whatsapp they also give an explanation of it and make a prayer and with that I start my day in an excellent way, is a big blessing because everything goes well when you give the first place in your life. Another good thing that happened this day is that after leaving work I took a public bus and a young woman who sat next to me told me that she works in a family home doing the chores and that she was raising a niece of her Sister who had died in her childbirth, she was raising this little girl along with two children she had, the girl is poor and earns her life worthily, I asked Our "SWEETHEARTS" if I should give her 500 hundred pesos and they were very happy to tell me That yes, that I should, so I gave her the money and I told the young woman that the money was a gift from Daddy "GOD", then the young woman continued telling me more in detail how her sister died, a very sad case, our "SWEETHEARTS" put in my heart to give her the Money that I had left to take a ride to my home, I gave everything that I carried and at that moment I felt very happy and grateful of Our "SWEETHEARTS" for "THEIR" great Mercy for this young woman. Then I finally arrived to my bus stop, the girl thanked me and said, "God bless you, and we say goodby. Then guided by the "HOLY SPIRIT" I told Our "SWEETHEARTS" how good it is that now I have to go walking to my house, because we have the opportunity to write down, in a paper I have, the names of the special people that pass me by so I can pray for them everyday at home, Our "SWEETHEARTS were so happy of my decision that they could only please me, while I walked with "THEM", because they are everywhere, the "HOLY SPIRIT" was guiding me and indicated me witch people should I ask their names to write them down. I was so happy to serve Our "SWEETHEARTS" do what pleases "THEM" do good to my neighbors! I did not stop smiling about the whole situation! and so I went all the way to my house, on the way home I saw some children that my mom buys Food monthly as a work of charity and Our sweet "HOLY SPIRIT" put in my heart to go home and get some cookies that, a few days ago, I bought them in the supermarket, in order to give the cookies to the children in that moment! The Mother of "GOD" "MARY" was so happy that I went home to get the cookies and took it to the little ones, that she let me know she was happy and I was very happy that "SHE" was happy too! What a blessing!

Sooo I went home to  take the cookies and a package of milk that Our "SWEETHEARTS" also put in my heart to bring to the children, when I bringed the food to the children's home, their granny was very happy and grateful for the detail, through the intercession of Our "SWEETHEARTS" I had an unforgettable day full of blessings, Beautiful is to do their will, THEY only want to give LOVE to  all the special little people on earth through Us!


Todo empezó con la escucha de la palabra de Nuestros “AMORES”: Papito “ABBA”(DIOS), de Nuestro Rey “YESHUA”(JESÚS), del “ESPÍRITU SANTO” y de Nuestra Mamita “MARÍA”, siempre que escucho su palabra cada mañana por el Whatsapp dan una explicación de la misma y hacen una oración y con eso empiezo bien mi día. Otra cosa buena que paso este día es que luego de salir del trabajo me monte en una guagua publica y una joven que se sentó a mi lado me conto que ella trabaja en una casa de familia haciendo los quehaceres y que estaba criando una sobrina de su hermana que había muerto en el parto junto con dos hijos que tenía, la joven es pobrecita y se gana la vida dignamente, le pregunte a Nuestros “AMORES” si debía de darle 500 pesos que llevaba conmigo a la joven y ELLOS muy felices me dijeron que sí, yo le dije a la joven que el dinero era de parte de Papito DIOS para ella, luego la joven me siguió contando con más detalle cómo murió su hermana, un caso muy triste, mis Amores pusieron en mi corazón que le diera el dinero que me quedaba para coger un motor, le di todo lo que llevaba muy feliz y agradecida de Nuestros “AMORES” por su gran corazón. Luego llegue hasta donde me quedaba, la joven me dio las gracias y me dijo –Dios te bendiga y me quede. Luego le dije a Nuestros AMORES que bueno que ahora me iré a pie porque así anotamos el nombre de las personitas especiales que me encuentre por el camino para orar por ellas, Nuestros AMORES estaban tan felices de mi decisión que no pudieron más que complacerme, mientras caminaba con ELLOS, porque están en todas partes, el ESPIRITU SANTO me iba guiando y me indicaba a que personitas debía preguntarles sus nombres para anotarlas en un papelito y en casa orar por ellas. Yo estaba tan contenta de servirle a Nuestros “AMORES” haciéndole un bien a mi prójimo que no dejaba de reír y así me fui todo el camino hasta llegar a mi casa, de camino a casa vi a unos niños a los cuales mi mama le compra comida mensualmente como una obra de caridad y Nuestros AMORES pusieron en mi corazón que fuera a casa a buscar unas galletas dulces que hacía unos días atrás les había comprado yo en el supermercado y se las llevara, Nuestra madre “MARÍA” estaba tan feliz de que yo fuera a casa a buscar las galletas y se la llevara a los pequeños que me lo hizo saber y yo estaba muy contenta de que “ELLA” estuviera tan feliz.
Fui a casa busqué las galletas y un paquete de leche que Nuestros “AMORES” pusieron también en mi corazón que le llevara a los pequeños y me fui a su casa a llevarle todo, la abuelita de los niños estaba muy feliz y agradecida por el detalle y fue así como para mí, por intercesión de Nuestros “AMORES” ”: Papito “DIOS”, de Nuestro Rey “JESÚS”, del “ESPÍRITU SANTO” y de Nuestra Mamita “MARÍA” tuve un día inolvidable y cargado de bendiciones, que bonito es hacer su voluntad, ELLOS lo único que quieren es dar AMOR al prójimo a través de Nosotros!

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario