viernes, 10 de noviembre de 2017

LOST AND FOUND




He will invoke me and "I" will answer him; with I will be "I" in the anguish, I will free it and I will glorify it "
Psalm 91:15

I have to run to the supermarket before work to buy ice cream for a meeting,
Do you need me to buy you something? -"My friend asked me on the phone.
I asked her if she could get me a hot drink for a cold morning. An hour later, she called me and said: Can we meet at the office entrance to give you your drink? Then she handed me the drink through the window of her car.
- Something is wrong? - I asked her when I noticed that she did not have the usual smile.
-As the day is sunny, I was wearing my favorite sunglasses, but they fell in the store. So I'm going back to see if anyone found them and I can get them back, -she told me.

Seeing her sad face I offered to go with her. Before entering her car I look carefully around the seat and on the floor, just in case the glasses were there.

-I've searched everywhere, she said. But I insisted on continuing to look in the back seats and in the trunk. My efforts were in vain.
"No one has returned any sunglasses." A store clerk told my friend, while I continued to walk the places where she had been.

I walked down the hall to the cashier. And the sunglasses were not showing yet. Daddy "ABBA" (GOD), "I pleaded," please help us find the sunglasses. "And I continued praying and praising “HIM” for what "HE" was about to do.

"It will take me a long time to find some sunglasses like that," my friend sobbed when we got back into the car.

In silence she tried to recompose herself, while I continued with my prayer: Daddy "ABBA", it is not about the sunglasses, it is about my friend knowing that "YOU" worry about the simplest details of Our lives ". Then I bent down to pick up my drink when, suddenly, my hand hit something. I automatically lifted it. My friend's sunglasses!

-What a joy! -I exclaimed-. I do not know what happened. But I was praying and suddenly Daddy "ABBA" put the sunglasses in my hand. I cried out. "HE" answered me, just as "HE” promised us in “HIS” Holy Word.

Jemima Dollosa Orillosa


Perdidas y encontradas
Me invocara y “YO” le responderé; con el estaré “YO” en la angustia, lo libraré y lo glorificaré”
Salmo 91:15

Tengo que ir corriendo al supermercado antes del trabajo para comprar helados para una reunión,
¿Necesitas que te compre algo?-me preguntó mi amiga por el teléfono.
Le pregunté si podía conseguirme una bebida caliente para una mañana tan fría. Una hora más tarde, ella me llamó y me dijo: Podemos vernos en la entrada de la oficina para darte tu bebida? Entonces me entregó la bebida por la ventanilla de su auto.
-¿Pasa algo?- Le pregunté al notar que ni tenía la sonrisa de siempre.
-Como el día está soleado, estaba usando mis gafas de sol favoritas, pero se me cayeron en la tienda. Así que voy a volver para ver si alguien las encontró y las puedo recuperar-me dijo.

Al ver su cara triste me ofrecí a ir con ella. Antes de entrar en su carro busque cuidadosamente alrededor del asiento y en el suelo, por si acaso las gafas estaban allí.

-Ya las he buscado por todas partes-me dijo. Pero yo insistí en seguir buscando en los asientos de atrás y en el maletero. Mis esfuerzos fueron en vano.
-Nadie ha devuelto ningunas gafas de sol -Le dijo un empleado de la tienda a mi amiga, mientras yo seguía recorriendo los lugares donde ella había estado.

Caminé por el pasillo hasta la caja. Y las gafas de sol aún no aparecían. Papito “ABBA”(DIOS)-Supliqué-, por favor ayúdanos a encontrar las gafas de sol”. Y continué  orando y alabándolo por lo que “ÉL”  haría.

-Me tomará mucho tiempo encontrar unas gafas de sol como esas-Sollozó mi amiga cuando entramos de nuevo al auto.

En silencio trató de recomponerse, mientras yo continuaba con mi oración: Papito “ABBA”, no se trata de unas gafas de sol, se trata de que mi amiga sepa que “TÚ” te preocupas por los mas sencillos detalles de Nuestras vidas”. Entonces me agaché para recoger mi bebida cuando, de pronto, mi mano se choco contra algo. Automáticamente lo levanté. ¡Las gafas de sol de mi amiga!

-¡Qué alegría!-exclamé-. No sé lo que pasó. Pero yo estaba orando y de repente Papito “ABBA” las puso en mi mano. Clamé. “ÉL” respondió, tal como nos ha prometido en su Santa palabra.

Jemima Dollosa Orillos



No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario