domingo, 26 de noviembre de 2017

“UNDESERVED LOVE” A VERSE TO "YESHUA" OUR KING


Today I wrote with the help of my Archangel “Gabriel” this verse dedicated to Our Beautiful King "YESHUA" based on my relationship with him. We wrote this verse especially for "YESHUA" because we celebrate the day of "CHRIST THE KING"

Undeserved LOVE, your Love rescued me, your LOVE lives here, covers me and makes me live. Undeserved LOVE, your Love conquered me, I feel it is great and endless, it welcomes me and makes me laugh.

Undeserved LOVE, that taught me to fly, that wings gave me that welcomed me and invited me to dance. From me a new song is born, a sweet song, of your Love so tender, of your eyes that see me beyond, of your eyes that know me all and still do not stop loving me.

Undeserved LOVE, I do not stop singing, because you taught me to LOVE and to live to give and give. Undeserved LOVE that taught not to give up, to fight for this LOVE that surpasses me that makes me change.

And I am yours, your eyes tell me that, your eyes that feed my heart, and I am yours, my good shepherd, nothing won't separate us, because this LOVE is so great, this LOVE is so pure, this LOVE is so strong, that it envelops me in unison with the humanity, GOD Admirable, GOD powerful, GOD King, GOD Loving, GOD perfect, GOD, GOD Holy, GOD MINE!

Undeserved LOVE you embrace me for what YOU ARE, YOU ARE the lamb, that for me gave himself, and I see your face looking at me with mercy, and I feel your pain that for my sin you suffered.

Undeserved LOVE, that covers me with his forgiveness, I cannot remain the same if my "YESHUA" for his LOVE to me redeemed me, forgave me, he welcomed me with his Undeserved LOVE, with his Undeserved LOVE, with his Undeserved LOVE !

INMERECIDO AMOR”

Hoy escribí con la ayuda de mi Arcángel “Gamaliel”(Gabriel) este verso dedicado a Nuestro Hermoso Rey “YESHUA” basado en mi relación con él. Este verso lo escribimos especialmente para “YESHUA” porque celebramos el día de “CRISTO REY”

Inmerecido AMOR, tu Amor me rescató, tu AMOR habita aquí, me cubre y me hace vivir. Inmerecido AMOR, tu Amor me conquistó, lo siento es grande y sin fin, me acoge y me hace reír.
Inmerecido AMOR, que me enseñó a volar, que alas a mí me dio que me acogió y me invito a danzar. De mi nace un canto Nuevo, una dulce canción, de tu Amor tan tierno, de tus ojos que me ven más allá, de tus ojos que me conocen toda y aun así no me dejan de Amar.

Inmerecido AMOR, no dejo de cantar, porque me enseñaste a AMAR y a vivir para dar y dar. Inmerecido AMOR que enseñó a no claudicar, a luchar por este AMOR que me supera que me hace cambiar. Y soy tuya, me lo dicen tus ojos que me alimentan el corazón y soy tuya mi buen pastor nada nos separará, porque este AMOR es tan grande, este AMOR es tan puro, este AMOR es tan fuerte, que me envuelve al unísono con la humanidad, "DIOS" Admirable, "DIOS" poderoso, "DIOS" Rey, "DIOS" Amoroso, "DIOS" perfecto, "DIOS", "DIOS" Santo, "DIOS" MIO!

Inmerecido AMOR me abrazas por lo que ERES, ERES el cordero, que por mí se entregó y veo yo tu faz mirándome con piedad, y siento tu dolor que por mi pecado sufriste.

Inmerecido AMOR, que me cubre con su perdón, no puedo seguir igual si mi “YESHUA” por su AMAR a mí me redimió, a mí me perdonó, a mí me acogió con su Inmerecido AMOR, con su Inmerecido AMOR, con su Inmerecido AMOR!

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario