lunes, 18 de abril de 2016

CONFESSION OF FAITH IN CHRIST


Romans 10:9-10
Because if you confess with your mouth “YESHUA is Lord” and in your heart you have faith that Daddy "ABBA" raised him from the dead, you will be saved. Trusting with the heart leads to righteousness, and confessing with the mouth leads to salvation.

General prayer of confession of faith in Christ "YESHUA".
Lord Jesus, I believe you are the Son of God. You are the Christ, the Messiah come in the flesh to destroy the works of the enemy.
You died on the cross for my sins and rose from the dead by the power of Daddy "ABBA".
Now I confess all my sins and give them back in repentance.
I ask you to forgive me and cleanse me with your blood. I think the atonement of my sins comes only through your sacrifice.
I never try to get your forgiveness and acceptance by my own works. I think your blood cleanses me now from all sin.
Thank you for redeem myself, for cleansing, justify and sanctify me through your work and your blood shed for me. Thank you very much, "YESHUA".


Romanos 10:9-10
9 Si con tu boca reconoces a "YESHUA" (Jesús) como Señor, y con tu corazón crees que Papito "ABBA" lo resucitó, alcanzarás la salvación. 10 Pues con el corazón se cree para alcanzar la justicia, y con la boca se reconoce a Jesucristo para alcanzar la salvación.
Oración General de Confesión de Fé en Cristo "YESHUA".
Señor Jesucristo, creo que eres el Hijo de Dios. Tú eres el Cristo, el Mesías venido en carne para destruir las obras del enemigo.
Diste tu vida en la cruz por mis pecados y resucitaste de los muertos, por el poder de Papito "ABBA".
Ahora confieso todos mis pecados y les doy la espalda en arrepentimiento.
Te pido que me perdones y me limpies con tu sangre. Creo que la expiación de mis pecados viene solamente por medio de tu sacrificio.
Nunca más trataré de obtener tu perdón y aceptación por mis propias obras. Creo que tu sangre me limpia ahora de todo pecado.
Gracias por redimirme, por limpiarme, justificarme y santificarme por medio de tu obra y tu sangre derramada por mí. Muchas gracias, "YESHUA".


Romiešiem 10: 9-10
9 Jo, ja tu ar savu muti apliecināsi YESHUA par Kungu un savā sirdī ticēsi, ka Tētis "ABBA" Viņu uzmodinājis no miroņiem, tu tiksi izglābts. 
10 Jo ar sirds ticību panākama taisnība un ar mutes liecību pestīšana.

General lūgšana atzīšanās ticību uz Kristu "Yeshua".
Kungs Jēzu, es uzskatu, ka jūs esat Dieva Dēls. Tu esi Kristus, Mesija atnācis miesā iznīcināt darbus ienaidnieku.
Jūs nomira pie krusta par maniem grēkiem un augšāmcēlās no mirušajiem ar varas papito "ABBA".
Tagad es atzīstu visus manus grēkus un dot viņiem atpakaļ nožēlas.
Es aicinu jūs, lai piedod man un tīrīt man ar asinīs. Es domāju, ka Izpirkšana no maniem grēkiem nāk tikai caur savu upuri.
Es nekad mēģināt iegūt jūsu piedošanu un pieņemšanu, ko pats savām darbiem. Es domāju, ka jūsu asinis attīra mani tagad no visiem grēkiem.
Paldies izpirkt sevi, tīrīšanai, pamatot un iesvētītu caur savu darbu un jūsu asinis, kas izlietas par mani. Liels paldies, "Yeshua".

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario