martes, 18 de octubre de 2016

"HOW I WENT OUT OF THE SORROW OF BEING AWAY OF MY DEAR SON"


Hello my beloved ones, I want to tell my testimony of what our "SWEETHEARTS" did for me. I was very sad after I came to see my son in Latvia because I could not be with him every day and thoughts of the time I spent with him were chasing me and made me feel very sad, the grief for my son assaulted me suddenly and I felt very negative on the subject, I felt like the world was coming over me, thinking why me, I felt that other mothers that are friends of mine don’t understand me because they have not gone through what I’m going through, I was very negative, I felt misunderstood. Were feelings that emerged on me suddenly, and I was crying even more disconsolate, in my desperate and hopeless tears I asked for help to our Brother "YESHUA" and saw how “HE” looked at me sweetly, sad to see me that way, I felt in “HIS” eyes that “HE” did not like the situation I was going through, “HE” was empathetic to my pain.
After crying out to him I began to feel an inexplicable peace, no longer I feel those negative voices telling me momentarily that there was no hope. At that moment I felt like talking to my son and I call him, talking to him I hear him joyful on the phone, he was laughing, he told me how he's doing, that played that day tennis and other things and I conclude, my son is happy, his family in Latvia love him and he's adapted to this way of life, it is a child who feels complete.
What comfort and strength I felt that moment to talk to my son, to feel him close and the fact that he feels very well with his life, gives me a lot of happiness and peace. I realized that my steps to make that call were led by "YESHUA" and that deep happiness and peace I felt, that continued even after talking with my son, because the voices telling me negative things about my situation had gone it was thanks to “HIS” powerful hand that had been appropriate to rescue me at that time. The “LORD” is always timely and is always there when you need “HIM”, in your moments of sadness, “HE” is only waiting for you to cry out to “HIM” to go immediately in your help.
Other little people that are always aware of our pain, who are sympathetic to the pain we are going through, the suffering of each special being, are Daddy "ABBA" and the HOLY SPIRIT. In the beginning, when I was crying because of my child the HOLY SPIRIT made me realize that Daddy "ABBA" has always wanted the best for me, not just for me but for my family, so even though it was very sad to be away from my son at first, I do not stop thinking, through the intercession of the HOLY SPIRIT, that Daddy “ABBA” had mercy on me, “HE” felt my pain, “HE” grieved by what was happening. There was even another day I was feeling overwhelmed and to the point of extreme stress and I desperate asked our Daddy "ABBA" to give me words of encouragement and “HE” told me: -“All I want is to see you happy”. This confession of the Father made me very happy and filled me with strength. I did acknowledge that he was already working on my case, he was already solving my conflict, at that time what corresponded me to do was to understand that I was loved, and understood and realize that only had to give a little time to Daddy "ABBA" for “HIM” to do that things were solved. We must have faith in Daddy "ABBA", "YESHUA" and the "HOLY SPIRIT" as the Bible says, they do not sleep (not sleep or doze the guardian of Israel Psalm 121: 4) and “THEY” are working 24/7 for us to make us happy!!!!!
Those thoughts and feelings that arise suddenly, that arise and begin to cause you disgust, exhaustion, sadness, discouragement, despair are caused by Satan and his evil spirits, they want to see us unhappy, they want to make us unhappy, they want to destroy us, our families, friends and everything we own and is around us, mainly they want to destroy our relationship with our "SWEETHEARTS": The “FATHER”, THE “SON”, THE “HOLY SPIRIT”, and our Mother “MARY” they do not want us to know our "SWEETHEARTS" because they know that if we know “THEM”, if we have a close and deep relationship with "THEM" we can go to "THEM" when we have any adversity and for sure we will receive immediately “THEIR” help, which means that the plans of Satan and his evil spirits do not fulfill their objective and does not actually make their desire to see us ruined and immersed in pain come true.
We must keep in mind that our "SWEETHEARTS"
1-LOVE US DEEPLY.
2-WANT TO SEE US HAPPY ALWAYS.
3-ARE ALWAYS ON OUR SIDE AND ARE THERE TO HELP.
4-WORK EXCLUSIVELY TO MAKE US HAPPY.
5-JUST WANT THAT WE SEEK “THEM” AND THAT WE BRING “THEM” “ALL OUR LOVE”.

"CÓMO SALí DE LA TRISTEZA DE ESTAR LEJOS DE MI HIJITO"
Hola mis amados, les quiero contar el testimonio de lo que Nuestros “AMORES” hicieron por mí. Estaba muy triste después que regresé de ver a mi hijito en Letonia porque no podía estar con él todos los días y los pensamientos del tiempo estando con él allá me perseguían y me hacían sentir muy triste, la pena por mi hijito me asaltaba de repente y me sentía muy negativa en torno al tema, sentía que el mundo se me venía encima, pensaba por qué a mí, sentía que las madres amigas mías que no han pasado por lo mismo que yo no me podían comprender, estaba muy negativa, me sentía incomprendida. Eran sentimientos que me surgían de repente, y me ponía a llorar muchísimo desconsolada, en mi llanto desesperada y desesperanzada le pedí ayuda a nuestro Hermanito “YESHUA” y vi como ÉL me miraba con dulzura y triste por verme de esa manera, sentí en su mirada que no le gustaba la situación por la que estaba atravesando, ÉL era empático a mi dolor.
Luego de clamar a ÉL empecé a sentir una paz inexplicable, ya no sentía esas voces negativas que me decían momentáneamente que no había esperanza. En ese momento sentí ganas de hablar con mi hijito y lo llamo, al hablar con él lo escucho alegre al teléfono, ríe, me cuenta cómo le va, que jugó ese día al tenis y otras cosas y llego a la conclusión, mi hijito es feliz, su familia en Letonia lo ama y él está adaptado a ese modo de vida, es un niño que se siente pleno.
Qué consuelo y fortaleza sentí ese momento, poder hablar con mi hijito, sentirlo cerca y el hecho de que él se sienta muy bien con su vida, me da mucha felicidad y paz. Comprendí que mis pasos a hacer esa llamada estaban dirigidos por “YESHUA” y que la profunda felicidad y paz que sentía, que siguió incluso después de haber hablado con mi hijito, porque las voces que me decían cosas negativas respecto a mi situación se había marchado era gracias a su mano poderosa que había sido oportuna en ese momento. El SEÑOR es siempre oportuno y siempre está ahí para cuando le necesites, en tus momentos de tristeza, ÉL solamente está esperando que clames a ÉL para ir inmediatamente en tu auxilio.
Otras personitas que siempre están pendientes de nuestro dolor, que son empáticos con el dolor, con los sufrimientos de cada ser especial, son Papito “ABBA” y el ESPÍRITU SANTO. En el principio, cuando estuve llorando por lo de mi niño el ESPÍRITU SANTO me hizo comprender que Papito “ABBA” siempre ha querido lo mejor para mí, y no solamente para mí, sino para toda mi familia, por eso a pesar de que estuve muy triste por estar lejos de mi hijito al principio, no deje de pensar, por la intercesión del ESPÍRITU SANTO, que Papito tenía misericordia de mí, de mi dolor, se apenaba de lo que estaba pasando. Incluso hubo otro día en que sintiéndome agobiada y al punto de extremado estrés, no hallaba sitio y le pedí desesperada a Nuestro Papito “ABBA” que me diera palabras de aliento y me dijo: -Lo único que quiero es verte feliz. Esta confesión del Padre me alegró mucho y me llenó de fortaleza. Me hizo reconocer que ÉL ya estaba trabajando en mi caso, por así decirlo, ÉL ya estaba solucionando mi conflicto, a mí lo que solamente me correspondía en ese momento era comprender que era AMADA, COMPRENDIDA y entender que solo debía darle un tiempito a Papito “ABBA” para que ÉL hiciera que las cosas se fueran solucionando. Hay que tener fe en Papito “ABBA”, “YESHUA” y el “ESPÍRITU SANTO” como dice la Biblia, ellos no duermen (No duerme, ni dormita el guardián de Israel Salmo 121:4) y las 24 horas están trabajando, por así decirlo, para hacernos felices!!!!!
Esos pensamientos y sentimientos que surgen de repente, que surgen y te empiezan a causar disgusto, agobio, tristeza, desánimo, desesperanza son causados por Satanás y sus espíritus malvados, ellos quieren vernos infelices, ellos quieren hacernos infelices, quieren destruirnos a nosotros, a nuestras familias, amigos y todo cuanto poseemos y nos rodea, principalmente quieren destruir nuestra relación con nuestros “AMORES”, no quieren que conozcamos a nuestros “AMORES” porque saben que al conocerlos, al tener una relación cercana y profunda con “ELLOS” podemos acudir a “ELLOS” ante cualquier adversidad y recibir su ayuda, lo que significa que los planes de Satanás y estos espíritus malvados no cumplen su objetivo y no se hace realidad su deseo de vernos arruinados y sumergidos en el dolor.
Debemos tener muy presente que nuestros “AMORES”: El ESPÍRITU SANTO, YESHUA nuestro Rey y nuestro Papito “ABBA”

1-NOS AMAN PROFUNDAMENTE.
2-NOS QUIEREN VER FELICES SIEMPRE.
3-ESTAN SIEMPRE A NUESTRO LADO Y ESTAN ALLI PARA AYUDARNOS.
4-TRABAJAN EXCLUSIVAMENTE PARA HACERNOS FELICES.
5- SÓLO QUIEREN QUE “LES” BUSQUEMOS Y “LES” DEMOS “TODO NUESTRO AMOR”.

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario