lunes, 20 de agosto de 2018

DEEP SORROW? "YESHUA" IS THE ANSWER THROUGH THE "HOLY SPIRIT"



Spirit of God that on earth you are speaking of the Cross, Spirit of God that in this place you show us Jesus, Take your place in my interior Make Jesus Christ my passion...

Jesus, be the center, The Cross the foundation of everything I am. Take my heart. (Song by the group: Un Corazón. Name of the song: Eterna Luz)

 

I can be very sad and disappointed about some unanswered prayer the way I expected, but every time I see an image of "YESHUA" that shows that “HE” was born to suffer on the cross for my salvation, my sadness and my grief dissipate and hope, peace and gratitude to Our "SWEETHEARTS" reborn.

Espíritu de Dios que en la tierra estás hablando de la Cruz, Espíritu de Dios que en este lugar nos muestras a Jesús, Toma tu lugar en mi interior Has a Jesucristo mi pasión… Jesús se el centro, La Cruz el cimiento de todo lo que soy, Ten mi corazón (Un Corazón - Eterna Luz)
Puedo estar super triste y decepcionada acerca de alguna oración no contestada de la manera que esperaba, pero cada vez que veo una imagen de “YESHUA” que muestra que el nació para sufrir en la cruz por mi salvación, se disipa mi tristeza y mi congojo y renace la esperanza, la paz y la gratitud hacia Nuestros “AMORES”

“DIEVA GARS”, ka uz Zemes jūs runājat par Krustu, “DIEVA GARU”, ka šajā vietā jūs parādīsiet mums Jēzu, ņemiet savu vietu manā iekšienē Padariet Jēzu Kristu manu aizraušanos...
Jēzus ir centrā, Krustam ir viss, kas es esmu, pamatus. Ņem manu sirdi. (Dziesmu grupai: Un Corazón. Dziesmas nosaukums: Eterna Luz)
Es varu būt ļoti skumji un vīlušies par kādu neatbildētu lūgšanu vai lūgšanu, uz kuru netika atbildēts, kā es gaidīju, bet katru reizi, kad redzu "YESHUA" tēlu, kas parāda, ka "Viņam" piedzima ciest par krustu par manu pestīšanu, un mans skumjas izkliedēs un cerību, mieru un pateicību par mūsu "MILIE" atdzimis.

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario