viernes, 10 de agosto de 2018

LIVE, LAUGH, LOVE, GOD




Hello, Beloveds! I hope that, like me, you are full of joy and peace, knowing that we are VERY LOVED by Our "SWEETHEARTS"!
This testimony that I am going to share fills me with a lot of pride, with much joy. Everything begins when my mom told me that we were going to the supermarket, as soon as she told me that, I immediately thought: -I must bless people in the name of Our "SWEETHEARTS", I use to say to the little people that cross my path: - "God bless you and Our Mother" MARY ", saint " MARY MAGDALENA, "JESUS" and the "HOLY SPIRIT" are with you. So, I thought about saying this and I did not get nervous, nor did I get stressed as sometimes it happens to me. Yes Beloveds, I sometimes get nervous, I think about how people might react to this greeting, etc., but I tell you that although sometimes I react like this, when I am already greeting people, I have no shame and I’m blessed that here in the Dominican Republic people are very kind and most are Christians and Catholics.
As I told you, I was very calm at the news that we would go to the supermarket. We went to visit my mother’s family in a small town called San Cristóbal. We had a great time talking with two aunts of mine. After spending 3 hours with them we left.
We arrived at the Supermarket and our "SWEETHEARTS" guided me to look at the bag I had with me, the bag says the following message: "Live, laugh, love, GOD", I understood that "THEY" wanted me to show or say the message from my bag to the people in the supermarket. We entered the supermarket and I greeted the people with the greeting I had already mentioned. Our "SWEETHEARTS" guided me to always smile, Saint "MARY MAGDALENE" always reminded me to say hello slowly, "YESHUA" reminded me that I must be always brave that it is important for people to know that “HE” and Our "SWEETHEARTS" love them, that I do not have to be worried so much if any of them were going to have a negative reaction, for example if I came across a person from another religion, who usually thinks that Our Mother "MARY" is not in heaven, I had to act as "YESHUA", fulfilling my called, be a missionary. I was full of courage this day, thanks to the support of Our "SWEETHEARTS" and it went very well, everyone was very kind and all of them that we greeted went blessed to their houses.
Something that happened was that I did not show what my bag said, as much as I would have liked, I only showed it to one person and it was a success!.
While in the car, my mother told me that we have to go to another supermarket to buy coffee and other things that we did not find in the first supermarket. We went to this second supermarket and I told our "SWEETHEARTS": - "I'm going to show the message of the bag in this supermarket."I walked with my mom and did our shopping, I was focused on helping my mom and on greeting everyone, I showed the message of the bag to two special people, I told them look what says my bag: - "Live, laugh and love like Daddy GOD, “HE” is always with you". To those who I did not show the bag, I gave them the greeting of blessing that I told you above. We later went to the cashier to pay for the product we bought and I took advantage, guided by my "HOLY SPIRIT" and Saint "MARY MAGDALENE", very slowly and with a smile I told to 6 people that were in the cashier: - "Remember to live, laugh and love as Daddy GOD who loves you all, Many blessings from Our Mother "MARY", the "HOLY SPIRIT", "JESUS" and saint "MARY MAGDALENE" ... have a good night. Wow, I was so happy inside, I said everything according to the will of Our "SWEETHEARTS", slowly, smiling, very kind, respectful, giving the glory to Our "SWEETHEARTS" whose only desire is to bless these people so they know how much "THEY" love them.
My mom and I returned home and I laughed and felt very full inside, so proud of myself, I did not stop to thank our "SWEETHEARTS", I had acted in supermarkets as "YESHUA" would do, “HE” is interested only in giving LOVE to others, it was thanks to Our "SWEETHEARTS" that I acted that way caring about others, it was not me that spoke, it was the "HOLY SPIRIT" that gave me each word, it was Saint "MARY MAGDALENE" who told me that I should take my time to give them the blessing so that they know they are very loved by Our "SWEETHEARTS". It is also clear that Daddy "ABBA", Our Mother "MARY" and Our King and brother "YESHUA" are there to strengthen me spiritually, "THEY" are who intercede so that I have Kingdom vision, so that I focus on being like YESHUA, Our Mother "MARY" and "MARY MAGDALENE" who were here on earth to serve and not be served, who lived here on earth to do the will of the "FATHER" and fight to bring all souls to heaven. That night at those Supermarkets I will not forget, I just said: - "SWEETHEARTS" I was not afraid, everything went perfect, thank you, thank you, the glory is for you because it was you that through me acted and gave me the courage to bless all those little people!!!!!!
Beloveds you can do the same I did, you can bless this world with small actions as I did, remembering that If you decide to do what I do you are not along, Our “SWEETHEARTS” are with you to help you, to give you the courage, lets change this world and be the glory to Our “SWEETHEARTS” that call us to do it with “THEM”! J

Hola Amados! Espero que como yo estén llenos de gozo y paz, al saber que somos MUY AMADOS  por Nuestros “AMORES”!
Este testimonio que les voy a compartir me llena de mucho orgullo, de mucha alegría. Les cuento que mi mamá me dijo que íbamos a ir al supermercado, inmediatamente me dijo eso pensé: -Debo de bendecir a las personas en nombre de Nuestros “AMORES”, esto consiste en decirles a las personitas que se me cruzan por el camino: -“Dios les bendiga y Nuestra Madre “MARÍA”, “MARÍA MAGDALENA, “JESUS” y el “ESPÍRITU SANTO” están con ustedes”. Como les conté pensé en esto y no me puse nerviosa, ni me estresé como a veces me pasa. Si Amados, a veces me pongo media nerviosa, pienso en cómo podrían reaccionar las personas a este saludo, etc, pero les cuento que aunque a veces reacciono así, cuando ya estoy saludando a las personas se me va la vergüenza y me va de lo más bien, aquí en República Dominicana las personas son muy amables y la mayoría son cristianos y católicos.
Como les dije hoy estaba muy calmada ante la noticia de que iríamos al supermercado. Fuimos a visitar a mi familia de parte de mi mamá en un pueblito que se llama San Cristóbal. La pasamos muy bien conversando con dos tías mías. Luego de pasar algunas 3 horas con ellas nos fuimos.
Llegamos al Supermercado y Nuestros “AMORES” me guiaron para que mirara la cartera que yo llevaba conmigo, la cartera decía el siguiente mensaje: “Vive, ríe, ama, DIOS”, entendí que “ELLOS” deseaban que yo mostrara o dijera el mensaje de mi bolso a las personas en el supermercado. Entramos al supermercado y saludé a las personas con el saludo que ya les había mencionado. Nuestros “AMORES” me guiaban para que siempre sonriera, Santa “MARÍA MAGDALENA” siempre me recordaba que saludara despacio, “YESHUA” me recordaba que fuera siempre valiente que es importante que las personas supieran que Nuestros “AMORES” les aman, que no me preocupara tanto si alguno de ellos iban a tener una reacción negativa, por ejemplo si me topaba con algún hermano separado de otra religión, que suele pensar que Nuestra Mamita “MARÍA” no está en el cielo, yo debía actuar como “YESHUA” cumpliendo mi llamado, ser misionera. Yo este día estaba llena de valor, gracias al apoyo de Nuestros “AMORES” y nos fue muy bien, todos fueron muy amables y las personitas que saludamos se fueron bendecidas a sus casitas.
Algo que pasó fue que no mostré lo que decía mi bolso, tanto como hubiera querido, sólo se lo mostré a una persona y fue un éxito!.
Estando ya en el carro mi mamá me dijo que iríamos a otro supermercado a comprar café y otras cositas que no encontramos en el primer supermercado. Fuimos a este segundo supermercado y yo le dije a Nuestros “AMORES”: -“Aquí si voy a mostrar el mensaje de la bolsa”. Caminamos con mi mamá e hicimos nuestras compras, yo estaba enfocada en ayudar a mi mamá y en saludar a todos con la bendición de parte de Nuestros “AMORES”, mostré el mensaje de la bolsa a dos personitas especiales, yo les decía mira lo que dice mi bolsa:-“ Vive, ríe y ama como Papito DIOS que está contigo siempre”. A los que no le mostraba la bolsa, les daba el saludo de bendición que les conté arriba. Estando en la caja para pagar aproveché, guiada por mi “ESPÍRITU SANTO” y Santa “MARÍA MAGDALENA”, muy despacito y con una sonrisa les dije a unas 6 personas que habían en la caja:-“Recuérdense de vivir, reír y Amar como Papito DIOS que les ama a todos, Muchas bendiciones de Nuestra Madre “MARÍA”, el “ESPÍRITU SANTO”, “JESÚS” y santa “MARÍA MAGDALENA”…que pasen buenas noches. Wow, yo por dentro estaba tan feliz, lo dije todo según la voluntad de Nuestros “AMORES”, despacito, sonriendo, muy amable, respetuosa, dándole la gloria a Nuestros “AMORES” cuyo único deseo es bendecir a estas personitas y que sepan cuanto “ELLOS” les aman.
Mi mamá y yo regresamos a casa y yo riendo y sintiéndome muy plena, no paré de darle las gracias a Nuestros “AMORES”, si yo había actuado en los supermercados como “YESHUA”, que se interesa sólo en dar AMOR a los demás, fue gracias a Nuestros “AMORES”, no fui yo la que habló, fue el “ESPÍRITU SANTO” que me dio palabra, fue Santa “MARÍA MAGDALENA” quien me dijo que debo tomarme mi tiempo al darle la bendición para que estos sepan que son muy amados por Nuestros “AMORES”. Claro está también que Papito “ABBA”, Mamita “MARÍA” y Nuestro Rey “YESHUA” están ahí para fortalecerme espiritualmente, son “ELLOS” quienes interceden para que yo tenga visión de Reino, para que me enfoque en ser como YESHUA, Nuestra Mamita “MARÍA” y “MARÍA MAGDALENA” que estuvieron aquí en la tierra para servir y no ser servidos, que vivieron aquí en la tierra para hacer la voluntad del “PADRE” y luchar por llevar al cielo todas las almas. Esta noche no la olvidaré,  yo sólo decía: -“AMORES” no tenía miedo, todo salió perfecto, gracias, gracias, la gloria sea para ustedes porque fueron ustedes que a través de mí actuaron y me dieron valor para bendecir a todas esas personitas!
Amados, ustedes pueden hacer lo mismo que yo, pueden bendecir este mundo con pequeñas acciones como yo lo hice, recordando que si deciden hacer lo que yo hago, no están de solos. Nuestros "AMORES" están con  ustedes para ayudarles, para darles el coraje, vamos a cambiar este mundo y que la gloria sea de Nuestros "AMORES" que nos llaman a cambiar este mundo con "ELLOS"!

Sveiki, dargie! Es ceru, ka, tāpat kā man, jūs esat prieka un miera pilni, zinot, ka mēs esam ļoti mīlēja no mūsu "MILIE"!
Šī liecība, ka es esmu gatavojas dalīties piepilda mani ar lielu lepnumu, ar lielu prieku. Viss sākas, kad mana mamma man teica, ka mes brauksim uz lielveikalu, tiklīdz viņa man to sacīja, es uzreiz domāju: - - Man ir jācieš svētīt cilvēkus mūsu "MILIE" vārdā, Man jāsaka katram mazajiem cilvēkiem, kas šķērso savu ceļu: - "DIEVS” svētī tevi un mūsu māti "MARIJA", svēta "MARIJA MAGDALENA, " JĒZUS" un " SVĒTAIS GARS" ir ar tevi. Tātad es domāju par to teikt, un es neuztraucos un neesmu uzsācis, jo dažreiz tas notiek ar mani. Jā, dargie, es dažreiz sajutu nervosa, es domāju par to, kā cilvēki var reaģēt uz šo sveicienu, Bet es jums saku, ka reizēm es reaģē tāpat kā tad, kad es jau sveicu cilvēkus, man nav kauna un es esmu svētīts ka šeit Dominikānas Republikā cilvēki ir ļoti laipni un lielākā daļa ir kristieši un katoļi.
Kā jau teicu, es biju ļoti mierīgs pie ziņām, ka mēs ejam uz lielveikalu. Mēs devāmies apmeklēt savas mātes ģimeni mazā pilsētā ar nosaukumu San Cristobal. Mums bija brīnišķīgs laiks runāt ar divām manām tantēm. Pēc 3 stundu ilgas aiziešanas mēs aizbraucām.
Mēs ieradāmies lielveikalā un mūsu "MILIE" vadīja mani, lai apskatītu somu, kuru bija ar mani, somiņa saka šādu paziņojumu: "dzivo, smieties, mīlet, DIEVS", es sapratu, ka "VINI" gribēja lai es parādīju vai sakot vēstījumu no mana soma lielveikalu cilvēkiem. Mēs ienācām lielveikalā un sveicu cilvēkus ar jau iepriekš minēto sveicienu. Mūsu "MILIE" vadīja mani vienmēr svēta "MARIJA MAGDALENA" vienmēr man teica:-“smaidīt, un ka es lēnprātīgi sveicu visiem. "YESHUA" man atgādināja, ka man vienmēr ir jābūt drosmīgam, ka cilvēkiem ir svarīgi zināt, ka "Viņam" un mūsu "MILIE" mīl viņus, ka man nav jāuztraucas tik daudz, ja kādam no viņiem būtu negatīva reakcija, piemēram, ja man nākas kāda persona no citas reliģijas, kas parasti domā, ka mūsu māte" MARIJA "nav debesīs man bija jākļūst par "YESHUA", pildot manu aicinājumu, esmu misionārs. Šo nakts es biju pilna drosmes, pateicoties mūsu "MILIE" atbalstam, un man gāja ļoti labi, visi cilveki bija ļoti laipni un visi, kurus mēs sagaidīja, devās svētīti savās mājās.
Kaut kas notika, bija tāds, ka es neuzrādīju to, ko sacījis mans maisiņš, cik man patika, es to parādīju tikai vienai personai, un tas bija veiksmīgs!
Kamēr mes bijam automašīnā mana māte man teica, ka mums ir jādodas uz citu lielveikalu, lai iegādātos kafiju un citas lietas, kuras mēs neatradām pirmajā lielveikalā. Mēs devāmies uz šo otro lielveikalu, un es teicu savam "MILIE": - "Es rādīšu maisu ziņu šajā lielveikalā." Es gāju kopā ar savu māti un veica mūsu iepirkšanos, man bija vērsta uz palīdzēšanu manai mammai un Visiem sveicinot, es parādīju maisiņu vēstījumu diviem īpašiem cilvēkiem, es viņiem teicu, ka tas izskaidro to, kas saka manu somiņu: - "Dzivot, smieties un mīlēt, ka Tēva “DIEVS" to dara, Viņa vienmēr ir ar tevi ". Tiem, kurus es neuzrādīju maisu, es viņiem devu svētības apsveikumu, ko es jums teicu iepriekš. Vēlāk mēs devāmies uz kasieri, lai samaksātu par preci, ko esam iegādājušies, un es ņēmu priekšrocības, vadoties pēc mana "SVĒTĀ GARA" un Svētā "MARA MAGDALENA", ļoti lēni un ar smaidu es teicu 6 cilvēkiem, kas bija kasē: - "Atceries dzīvot, smieties un mīlēt kā tētis DIEVS, kurš jūs visus mīl, daudzi svētības no mūsu mātes "MARIJA” “SVĒTAIS GARS", "JĒZUS", un svēta "MARIJA MAGDALENA"...Lai jums ir laba vakara. WOW, Es biju tik laimīga iekšā, es teicu visu saskaņā ar mūsu "MILIE" gribu, lēnām, smaidīgi, ļoti laipni, cieĦīgi, dodot slavu mūsu "MILIE", kuru vienīgā vēlme ir svētīt šos cilvēkus, lai viņi zinātu, cik daudz " Viņi "mīl viņus.
Mana mamma un es atgriezāmies mājās, un es smējos un jutos ļoti pilna iekšā, tik lepojos ar sevi, es neapstāju, pateicos mūsu "MILIE", es biju rīkojies lielveikalos, jo "YESHUA" to darītu, "VINS" ir ieinteresēts tikai Mīļojot citiem, tas bija pateicoties mūsu "MILIE", ka es rīkojos tā, ka rūpējoties par citiem, tas nebija man, ka runāja, tas bija "SVĒTAIS GARS", kas man deva katru vārdu, tas bija Sveta. "MARIJA MAGDALENA", kas man teica, ka man vajadzētu ņemt laiku, lai viņiem piešķirtu svētību, lai viņi zinātu, ka viņi ir ļoti mīlēti par mūsu "MILIE". Ir arī skaidrs, ka tētis "ABBA", mūsu māte "MARIJA" un mūsu karalis un brālis "YESHUA" ir stiprinājušas mani garīgi, "tie" aizbildina, lai man būtu karalistes redzējums, tāpēc es koncentrētos uz to, YESHUA, mūsu māte "MARIJA" un "MARIJA MAGDALENA", kas bija šeit uz zemes, lai kalpotu un netiktu pasniegtas, kas dzīvoja šeit uz zemes, lai izpildītu Tētis "ABBA" gribu un cīnītos, lai visas dvēseles nonāktu debesīs. Tajā naktī šajās lielveikalās es neaizmirsīšu, es vienkārši teicu: - "MILIE" Es nebaidos, viss gāja perfekti, paldies, paldies, godība ir jums, jo tas bija “JUMS”, kas caur mani rīkojās un deva man drosme svētīt visus šos mazos cilvēkus !!!!!!
Dargie, kurus jūs varat darīt to pašu, ko es darīju, jūs varat svētīt šo pasauli ar nelielām darbībām, kā es to izdarīju, atceroties, ka, ja jūs nolemsiet darīt to, ko es daru, jūs neesat vientuligi. Mūsu "MILIE" ir ar jums, lai jums palīdzētu, lai dotu jums drosme ļauj mainīt šo pasauli un būt par to godu mūsu "MILIE", kas aicina mūs darīt to ar "VINIEM"!

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario